Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO with Extra Battery and Charger $919 Today

G_G

Reaction score

Wellbots has kicked off an exclusive discount for 9to5Toys readers, discounting the Autel Robotics EVO Quadcopter bundled with an extra battery and charger for $919 shipped when code 9TO5DRONE has been applied at checkout. While the drone itself typically sells for $999 at Amazon and Best Buy, normally purchasing everything included here would run you around $1,145, with today’s offer saving you closer to 20%.

Its listed on Autel's site. Or order awaiting shipment. Good savings. I'll report back.

Reactions: G_G

Wellbots has kicked off an exclusive discount for 9to5Toys readers, discounting the Autel Robotics EVO Quadcopter bundled with an extra battery and charger for $919 shipped when code 9TO5DRONE has been applied at checkout. While the drone itself typically sells for $999 at Amazon and Best Buy, normally purchasing everything included here would run you around $1,145, with today’s offer saving you closer to 20%.
I called Wellbots, and just so you know, they do not stock items themselves, nor do they offer tech support. They are just a middleman company that represents many brands. The customer support person told me that if I order from them, they have Autel in Washington state ship the order to you. Then, you have to go to Autel for all your product support. I am considering going this route, but I am doing so with my eyes open, knowing that if I were to buy from a dealer, I would get support from the dealer, not from the factory. For that privilege, I would pay full list price. In this particular case, I have to ask my self if I want to save $80 and deal direct with factory, or if I want to pay the markup and have dealer support. Hmmm.?

I called Wellbots, and just so you know, they do not stock items themselves, nor do they offer tech support. They are just a middleman company that represents many brands. The customer support person told me that if I order from them, they have Autel in Washington state ship the order to you. Then, you have to go to Autel for all your product support. I am considering going this route, but I am doing so with my eyes open, knowing that if I were to buy from a dealer, I would get support from the dealer, not from the factory. For that privilege, I would pay full list price. In this particular case, I have to ask my self if I want to save $80 and deal direct with factory, or if I want to pay the markup and have dealer support. Hmmm.?
Not sure what "dealer support" you are referring to. Best Buy and Amazon will refer you to Autel as well, for any warranty issues. Best Buy charges a 15% restocking fee on any drone returns. Nothing wrong with Autel's after sale support and warranty, as long as you call them before 4pm PST.

Best Buy is giving a battery and a 128 micro card for $999.its not as good of deal as wellbots but it is something.

Best Buy is giving a battery and a 128 micro card for $999.its not as good of deal as wellbots but it is something.
The Wellbots deal was their equivalent of the Deal of the Day. It expired as soon as the inventory was exhausted, usually within 24-48 hours of the announcement. Anyone wanting an EVO need only wait until the next great deal. Prices go down over time, not up (except for tariff impacts). The lowest past deal will eventually come back. That was the EVO, and the Fly More Kit (of two more batteries and a shoulder bag), and a $100 Best Buy gift card, for $999, with a required price match to Amazon LLC's price at the time of $950 (for the EVO alone), as Best Buy was including all the additional accessories and the $100 gift card for FREE.

I did receive the EVO, Charger and extra battery from Autel for $919 delivered with no problems. Registed it with Autel and all is well so far. Did not have any problems with Wellbots.

Reactions: G_G
I did receive the EVO, Charger and extra battery from Autel for $919 delivered with no problems. Registed it with Autel and all is well so far. Did not have any problems with Wellbots.
Excellent! Wellbots is a reputable bulk seller of deals of the day. They order enough to get a big discount from the manufacturers, and then sell them all off at a great deal for their readers within 24-48 hours. They are an online version of the Shopping Channel or QVC, without all the hype.

Reactions: paulpwi
Update. Thanks for the info on the deal. I took advantage of it and am super happy. It took a little longer than going to the store, but Wellbots was a good company to deal with and I got the best price ever direct from Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain