Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo vr question

gasquetmike

Reaction score
I havent bought an Evo yet but i have downloaded the app. In VR mode it shows a green grid across both sides and across the top. Can you take that grid off of the screen or is it always on there? And when your connected to a evo does the gear at the center bottom open up tools? Not being connected to a drone I cant really tell what the app will do in every instance. And one more thing, im still waiting for someone to tell me what kind of quality the VR video is that you see through the goggles?...1280?...720?..good?...bad?...clear?...grainy?..thanks

The lines are permanent. They give you flight information as you fly alone, kinda like a fighter jet. On the settings below, you can change camera settings. I do not know what quality video feed you get on the googles, since I haven't tried flying, because VR gets me dizzy and prevents me to keep VLOS on my bird.

Reactions: gasquetmike
I havent bought an Evo yet but i have downloaded the app. In VR mode it shows a green grid across both sides and across the top. Can you take that grid off of the screen or is it always on there? And when your connected to a evo does the gear at the center bottom open up tools? Not being connected to a drone I cant really tell what the app will do in every instance. And one more thing, im still waiting for someone to tell me what kind of quality the VR video is that you see through the goggles?...1280?...720?..good?...bad?...clear?...grainy?..thanks
Here's an answer to my own guestion.the grid lines and flight info can be removed. The tool wheel open and allows you to adjust eye spacing. The quality of what you see is very good.i would guess 1080p..the issue is the head tracking...impossible to get steady videos.very jumpy up and down..need to have option to turn off....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials