Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo replacement question

macoman

Reaction score
My original evo was replaced due to a fly away issue. Now this is the problem. Originally I bought the combo one, the one that come with the bag in the package and two extra batteries. When I submitted the ticket about the issue of the fly away. They told me to return everything I have left and I did it. Now they sent me an email with a ticket number and stated that they will send me a refurbished drone that cost $749 but of course is the replacement and I have to pay cero. Now this is where it gets interesting, it doesn’t say combo or anything, it just said that they are sending me a refurbished evo. My question is, does anyone know if they are going to send me back what I originally purchased with the extra batteries that I returned or they are just sending me an evo drone with a single battery?

I would imagine they would send you the same you sent them. They probably just take what you sent, and add a bird to it. You never know though. I would wait and see, and take it from there.

Reactions: macoman
Let us know if they give a reason for the fly away.
Hope you get the whole kit back.
butch.......

My original evo was replaced due to a fly away issue. Now this is the problem. Originally I bought the combo one, the one that come with the bag in the package and two extra batteries. When I submitted the ticket about the issue of the fly away. They told me to return everything I have left and I did it. Now they sent me an email with a ticket number and stated that they will send me a refurbished drone that cost $749 but of course is the replacement and I have to pay cero. Now this is where it gets interesting, it doesn’t say combo or anything, it just said that they are sending me a refurbished evo. My question is, does anyone know if they are going to send me back what I originally purchased with the extra batteries that I returned or they are just sending me an evo drone with a single battery?
I had a similar problem and I remember their instructions station to only send the EVO without any accessories. I you sent everything it should be just a matter of communicating with them and clear everything out. Autel customer service is wonderful.

I had a similar problem and I remember their instructions station to only send the EVO without any accessories. I you sent everything it should be just a matter of communicating with them and clear everything out. Autel customer service is wonderful.
Well, I hope so that I least they send me back what I sent to them. I don't care if it's my stuff or refurbished ones.

I don't know if what I am about to share is relateable and worth mentioning... But, I will do it and speak my mind to hopefully get some educating feedback from you all...

On front of warranty, if I read you correctly, you sent in the problematic one you initially bought and they fixed it. They sent that one back and now it's doing something else needing to be addressed. So, after coordinating with Autel, they say to send the said Evo back to them, which then they tell you they will be swapping out and give you a refurbished one in exchange... Am I correct in what I just said?

IMHO, when you bought a product brand new, the swap should also be brand new. Am I over-reaching to think that's customer service?

Secondarily, the batteries you sent should be a non-issue because it really did not cause fly-away issue. Right?

Thirdly, I presume this is all happening within the 1 year period?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58