Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Parts (Ptz Cable and Gimbal rubbers)

Ari Rosa

Reaction score
Need help to find this parts for my Evo.

I had a small crash(my bad) and the gimbal eject one side. Now need to replace the gimbal rubber and the PTZ cable.

I really need help to back in the air. I live in Brasil, contacted Autel, but they said to me to send the unit for repair. But the costs to send and get back plus taxes are really expensive.

Tried ebay, autel etc.. and nothing :-(
Thanks,
Ari.

Attachments

• ptz.jpg
    ptz.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 42
  • ptz 3.jpg
    ptz 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 36
Need help to find this parts for my Evo.

I had a small crash(my bad) and the gimbal eject one side. Now need to replace the gimbal rubber and the PTZ cable.

I really need help to back in the air. I live in Brasil, contacted Autel, but they said to me to send the unit for repair. But the costs to send and get back plus taxes are really expensive.

Tried ebay, autel etc.. and nothing :-(
Thanks,
Ari.
Looks like your motherboard will need to be replaced and possibly the gimbal. You would be better off just buying a new drone body.

Looks like your motherboard will need to be replaced and possibly the gimbal. You would be better off just buying a new drone body.
Hi, thanks for the reply. But theh motherboard and gimbal are ok. Only need the PTZ cable and only one gimbal rubber(but better to change all 4).
Any idea where I can buy this ?

Autel will not sell you parts so you are out of luck there. Finding a crashed one with the needed parts is your only chance but a crashed one is hard to come by as most just send them in to get repaired. You might get lucky watching Ebay or this forum. You probably are better off selling yours for parts and using that money towards a new unit.

Thats too bad. A simple part like gimbal rubbers should be easily available .Should not have to pay an arm and leg for a simple part.You may be able to find same size from dji.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg