Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Multi-charger: My score 85 out 100

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Pilots, it is so great that Autel finally came out with the Multi charger so long expected. I placed the order and will arrive in few days. Yes, it charges 2 batteries simultaneously while balance the other two and the whole process takes a little more than 4 hours. I think it is great BUT my mind and brain do not cope with the fact that there is not a USB port to charge a device like the RC, a tablet or a cell. With $79 they could have engineered the extra port! As it is over-priced, the extra port is paid. Still, I will be soon using the multi-charger and I am happy Autel finally got it. If I have to score it, I would give it 85 out 100, with USB port, my score would be 100!

Does the multi charger come with it's own power source, or do you use your existing charger on it?

Hi Pilots. I finally received the multi-charger and went to work charging the 4 batteries and the RM but like railrode1 says: it is just a slitter! It came on a look-nice-'expensive' box but once one take it of the box, looks built in a cheap plastic. Autel could have built something much better for $79. The charger easily profitable for $39, right price. My original score of 85 goes down to 50 out of 100. Still love my EVO, RM, bag and the other accessories. * Question: On the base of the charger there is a mini USB slot, what is used for?
Thanks!!!!

Someone said the USB slot is for updates to the charger.
Jeepers!! Updates to the charger!
Does this mean the original charger, the one that came with my evo need updating from time to time? What is the world coming to,,,,,,:cool:
butch

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves