Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Lite+ Unedited

Direct from the SD Card of the Lite+, unedited footage. What do you think of this drone.
If I buy another camera drone this year it will be this one. The color, clarity, dynamic range, and flight time are spot on. I hear 10 bit LOG will be added soon but frankly the picture quality is so good in the auto settings I would only use the LOG as a way to improve my color editing skills to see if I could do better than the auto 8 bit footage.

I have the Air 2s in my little fleet but this camera is better IMHO as well as the flight time.

Reactions: Andrew01
Smooth pan and tilt and good colour. If Autel guarantee to support it with batteries and parts for 7 years, I might buy one. Otherwise, fool me twice, shame on me.
That is an all-too common position among many who got screwed by the lack of batteries for the X-Star. I think Autel was prohibited from making more due to a legal settlement but it doesn't change the fact there are no batteries for the drone available. Not even aftermarket. Granted; not that many were sold but enough were.

At the very least it would be great if Autel could source an aftermarket shop to build and sell batteries for drones they have discontinued making them for. That includes the Evo 1 now.

I have an Evo 2. I don't use it enough to wear it out in 3 or 4 years. I do want to keep using it for many years beyond that if I don't crash and total it first.

I never owned an X-Star. It was my Evo1 they abandoned after <2 years. Much as I love their world-beating optical science, it's no use to me if I can't get it airborne.

I never owned an X-Star. It was my Evo1 they abandoned after <2 years. Much as I love their world-beating optical science, it's no use to me if I can't get it airborne.
I understand. Even though the Evo 1 came out far more than 2 years ago; they are still for sale brand new while stock lasts but what good is that if batteries are unavailable. This is truly a market issue that needs to be corrected.

The bad will alone should motivate Autel to turn it into good will.

Like I said; at the very least partner with an aftermarket company to make and sell them for Autel. Autel could even get a small cut of the profits. Autel could turn this into a win win instead of a lose lose.

Reactions: Andrew01
Smooth pan and tilt and good colour. If Autel guarantee to support it with batteries and parts for 7 years, I might buy one. Otherwise, fool me twice, shame on me.
No Drone manufacturer will give support for up to 7 years, even apple stops supporting their phones after 5.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials