Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Touchdown

timgangloff

Reaction score
Website
www.hatpix.com
It's here. Just one quick flight before I exhausted the battery. Looks like it's going to be a keeper. Lots of testing to do, but I do like a few features already, including the voice commands. As information, I also have the Mavic mini and Mavic 2 Pro as comparison.

Attachments

• _A938709.jpg
    _A938709.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 108
  • _A938603.jpg
    _A938603.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 110
  • _A938609.jpg
    _A938609.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 109
It's here. Just one quick flight before I exhausted the battery. Looks like it's going to be a keeper. Lots of testing to do, but I do like a few features already, including the voice commands. As information, I also have the Mavic mini and Mavic 2 Pro as comparison.

Can you tell us where you ordered it from

Damn...I placed an order through autelpilot, then cancelled because it wasn't a preferred vendor. :confused:

Really sweet. I only have a 2.7k screen and its really really crisp. Love it. I am more convinced now that this is the way I will be going. Thanks for sharing. My internet connection is really slow so I just watched the first few minutes after some impatient buffering, but it was enough to fall in love!

Forgot to ask, was all of that real-time?
I'm not sure what you mean by "real time." I did not slow the video down, so it is that smooth. But also, I was not flying real fast. Just a nice, smooth pace. I imported the video off of the sd card into Premiere Pro, tweaked the colors, pieced a few clips together and exported them out as one 4k file.

I'm not sure what you mean by "real time." I did not slow the video down, so it is that smooth. But also, I was not flying real fast. Just a nice, smooth pace. I imported the video off of the sd card into Premiere Pro, tweaked the colors, pieced a few clips together and exported them out as one 4k file.

When you get a chance it would be nice to see how dampening the expos or using Tripod mode will smooth out the transitions in pitch and yaw for even smoother moves.

Dunno what to tell you guys, I'm flying the Phantom, was not trying to hover. Good news is we have some good weather today, maybe we can get together today and try this again with the Phantom in focus and stationary :)
I do think we had some prop wash when we tried to get them closer together. I know the EVO definitely started to shake a bit when the Phantom came closer. Also, Randy was trying to gently get them closer together without killing both of them. :cool:

Dunno what to tell you guys, I'm flying the Phantom, was not trying to hover. Good news is we have some good weather today, maybe we can get together today and try this again with the Phantom in focus and stationary :)
Sorry, my bad, was not sure about the black mark on the top of your drone...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials