Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Quetions

MKarli

Reaction score
how is the EVO II with the dual thermal camera working out? Anybody having problems or is it a solid unit.. I am thing seriously about purchasing one to measure the surface temps on the outside of large mulch piles

We’ve had nothing but good words from our clients who have bought the Dual thermal payload. The resolution of the thermal sensor side by side the 8K camera has made one heck of nice inspection system.

Reactions: MKarli
Hello Mkarli, can you tell me what’s the solution to “no sd card”.. noticed yo7 flew you drone after that post so I imagine you got it resolved .. I’m having the same issue can you clarify what the solution is even if it’s super simple.
thanks

@CamsHP i resolve this problem by sd card format on desktop PC (default exFAT settings).
Hello Elistechnology. Ok thanks. Is there a thread or step by step instructions you could share. I’ve tried formatting on pc (I think) , but I’m ignorant on this and not sure what “default exFat settings“ are or how to do that.

thanks again

At first i would check few sd cards that they work in drone. (in worst scenario the issue will be in drone itself)
If other sd card is visible in drone then format that broken one using this settings:
1634327902656.png

Hello there. I did try different sd cards, honestly I was under the impression it was something wrong with the drone.

And thanks so much for your help, but Im honestly not quite sure what I’m supposed to do on my pc or with that screen shot you attached etc etc. I have a Mavic mini and Fimi X8 se also, and I don’t have to do any special tricks to get an image to transmit properly on them. And upon a google search I only got 2 real hits, the original article by Mkarli, (which didnt seem resolved) and a video for help in the same matter from another gentleman on YouTube.

So Id really appreciate an elementary explanation of what I should do on my pc. ( I have a regular pc not Apple) And what goes where etc etc

Have a great day, sorry again for my ignorance in this matter

1. Open THIS PC.
2. Insert the SD card to computer.
3. SD card should appear.
4. Right click on it and choose Format from the list.
5. In the window that show up choose:
Cappacity: leave as it is..
File system: exFAT
Allocation unit size: 128kb or leave default allocation size
Volume label: AUTEL [this will be name that displays after you connect card to PC, type anything you want]

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials