Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro V1 & Evo II Pro Enterprise V2

Persuader

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm owner of a Evo II Pro V1 and I have the chance to switch for little money to a Evo II Pro Enterprise V2. I would like to know if I'm going to miss something with the change, apart from some money.

I would like to know specifically if the download speed of pictures and videos from the drone to the controller is faster in the V2 version with the Smart Controller. But I would to know every differences I will notice, aparte from the bigger arms, engines and the ADS-B.

What's your opinion?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

You might miss the Standard Controller's right wheel menu scrolling and clicking. The Smart Controller requires taking your hand off the sticks to stab at the touchscreen to change camera settings or modes

Reactions: Persuader
You might miss the Standard Controller's right wheel menu scrolling and clicking. The Smart Controller requires taking your hand off the sticks to stab at the touchscreen to change camera settings or modes
Wheel is dedicated to digitally zooming on the Smart Controller

Thank you so much. That's something very important for me.

I used to have the Evo 2 pro v1 as well and I changed it to the Enterprise. The Enterprise looks stronger with large arms and bigger motors. I also have the standard controller v2 that you can use with the Enterprise as well, the only thing that you have to do is pair it with the drone.

I used to have the Evo 2 pro v1 as well and I changed it to the Enterprise. The Enterprise looks stronger with large arms and bigger motors. I also have the standard controller v2 that you can use with the Enterprise as well, the only thing that you have to do is pair it with the drone.
Thank you so much. The problem is that I do not plan to buy a standard V2 Controller, because I would get the combo with the Smart Controller. Too much money to spend.

Thank you so much. The problem is that I do not plan to buy a standard V2 Controller, because I would get the combo with the Smart Controller. Too much money to spend.
I understand. I got a good deal and bought my v2 standard controller for $75. Although, I'm thinking to sell my Enterprise and get the Evo 2 v.3 still not decided but thinking about it.

There have been issues reported with flying the Enterprise v2 with a Standard Controller. (It may be that F/W or bug fixes for that combo don't exist)

Thank you so much. That's something very important for me.
Once you've developed that muscle memory, it'd be a step backwards. For me it's especially disruptive as I fly with my tablet on an arm at chest height, and the sticks at relaxed elbow (waist) Height.

All the Enterprises started at V2, which seemed counter-intuitive in a couple of areas, the other being lack of any Live Deck solution.

I have used the standard controller with the firmware 2.2.5 version and did not had issues with it but honestly after I updated the 2.3.23 I didn’t use my Standard controller. Also, right now I’m using the beta firmware which Last night I had some issues with the SC, as it freezes and loses connection while doing hyperlapse, orbit or even just flying around and sometimes the drone is not more than 800 feet away. The last firmware that I haven’t any issues was the 2.2.5, and the only issue with this firmware that I remember was missing the histogram to work properly. Maybe the best way is to downgrade to 2.2.5 because every time Autel releases a new firmware version, there is a different issues. I guess they don’t test properly before releasing it. 🙄

Having a standard controller for back up is nice though. I also picked up a like new used one for $75.

Also you could notice difference after crash and trying to find carbon arms. they cost 3 times more and really hard to find

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller