Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro + Launch Pad + SanDisk 128GB Extreme $1,395 B&H

Phreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.thedentaltourist.com
Seems like a decent deal I believe.

Reactions: waltermitty
That was the deal that pushed me over the edge to buying a AEII Pro 6K. $400 off regular price. The bundled landing pad is a hefty piece but it sure makes flying off uncut tall grassy fields nice, and the fluorescent orange jumps off the screen at you when heading back to find your taking/landing spot from a distance. Harbor Freight had a quite nice matching orange Pelican 1450 clone case on sale for $29 that fits the standard boxed drone's laser-cut packing material with very minor modifications. Autel Low Noise props are half-price through January from Empire. B&H even had a deal for $50 off an extra battery. Bought the full Freewell ND/Pola filter set and Bob's your uncle. That's what I did with the savings, anyhow

Last edited:
Reactions: PingSpike
Yeah I grabbed that deal for a battery from B&H last week. Didn't know about the 2 sets of props for the price of 1 deal so thanks for that info. I did the Harbor Freight case a couple of years ago for my EVO I. This time I bought a used Autel branded hard case from someone here on the forums. I still need to get some filters though.

Don't know if they're still running the sale but the case for the Autel Rugged Bundle was also 1/2 price the other day at B&H for $100. Me, I'mma get me some more black packing foam and tidy up my nifty orange waterproof case for under $50 and a little effort. (It's just right sized, the Apache 3800 from Harbor Freight, for drone and controller each inside their little pre-formed cradles, a 2nd battery, the Freewell case, and the charger. A 3rd battery could be workable with a couple of adjustments). Cubed pick and pluck foam isn't ideal, but the nice black foam that Autel included in the boxed version is a great headstart since it neatly swaps out into my camera backpack, too, making for a modular solution

Seems like a decent deal I believe.

Must have been a 1-day deal. The price is back up to $1795 (drone) and $1745 (drone in On-the-Go Bundle).

What up? Your stuff flying right? My issues were all fixed and have nothing but praise for Autel. Let me know and be well.
Yes...the rain finally stopped and I was able to fly her. No issues but with that said I haven't updated the firmware and a bit scared to. I realize that the problems you had ended up not being firmware related but I'm still not sure if I should. I need to research what the benefits are to upgrading to the latest version....what do I gain from it vs the chance of screwing something up.

Glad your up and I would say give the update a shot, but I would do it the manual way via downloading to the card directly then insert into the drone. Remember if you have 2 extra battery then you do it 2 extra times, one for each with each battery and do full reboot at the end of each update time.

I Should have my 6K back shortly from Autel, it was actually a defective gimbal and top obstacle avoidance sensor shipped that way from factory. Not one thing wrong with update as I thought.

I believed it was update as I had to do that out of the box as it requested it so that's why I thought initially it was the update bute just the opposite.

Customer Service was awesome to say the least and I was not charged a dime. Total bill under warranty was 987.00.

So from my experience I can't speak enough satisfaction about Autel. (But the 2nd drone backup helped that side) - You do know I bought a 2nd back up Evo 2 8 k, while the 6 K was sick I could fly.

The 8 K has 6 batteries and did the update 6 times. Tweaked the EXP setting and sensitivity. Flew 15 jobs last 3 weeks and not one issue. So Autel is all good in my book now. Be well bud!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy