Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro DNG Photo Import issue

gski02

Reaction score
Folks, I've run into this issue with photo's now two times. I shoot Raw+JPG. When I zoom in and take a picture, the zoom portion of the picture is lost on import.

The picture shows fine on Windows photo's, however, in Cyberlink, Corel and a couple of others I've tried, it's like the picture settings are lost when they are imported. I've never seen anything like this on any other raw import I've done, however, it's happened now twice on zoom shots with the evo pro II 6k.

Has anyone else seen anything like I'm describing?

Thanks!

I use Affinity Photo and DxO Photolab. Of the two, only Affinity will import my RAW files. I've requested DxO add support for the EVO II 6K, but no idea if that will happen. That said, I've never noticed a problem with zoomed photos. I'll try soon and report back. In the meantime, try Affinity. I think there's a trial version. I've not tried Cyberlink and not used Corel in years.

I use Affinity Photo and DxO Photolab. Of the two, only Affinity will import my RAW files. I've requested DxO add support for the EVO II 6K, but no idea if that will happen. That said, I've never noticed a problem with zoomed photos. I'll try soon and report back. In the meantime, try Affinity. I think there's a trial version. I've not tried Cyberlink and not used Corel in years.
I actually tried Affinity pro when this happened, same results. It's very odd, like it's losing the meta data on import, however, it only happens on photo that you use zoom function.

Yes. I had this issue when shooting photos before. I believe the zoom isn’t saved because you are shooting RAW and can zoom in post with Affinity Photo with the large resolution. That’s the only explanation I can come up with since I can zoom and crop in the DNG and get the exact result. Why it doesn’t save what you see when hitting the shutter button is a question maybe Autel can answer with a phone call to support?

I agree on the question to Autel, however, I've had no issues with prior zoom. I'm going to be testing it again in the near future. I actually double checking to see if it's a firmware mismatch of some type. That's the only real change that I can think of.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials