Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Evo II Pro 6K Drone for sale

Squerly

Reaction score
I have an Evo II Pro 6K Drone for sale. I've flown this drone less than 20 times. Never crashed, well taken care of, nothing wrong, fly's great. Bought a FPV DJI and no longer fly the Evo. So it just sits here doing nothing.
  • Evo II Pro 6K Drone
  • 1 battery
  • 1 charger
  • 1 controller
  • 1 carry case
I live in Franklin, NC and the asking price is $1,200.00.

DSCN9382.JPG
DSCN9384.JPG
DSCN9385.JPG
DSCN9387.JPG
DSCN9400.JPG

Here are a couple of videos I shot with this Evo II Pro. Best viewed in 4K if you have the bandwidth.

Last edited:
Reactions: waltermitty
I am interested but I live in Australia and with the USD exchange rate where it is you would need to drop the price to USD 800. I have a family member that lives in Texas so you can ship it there.

Not sure how we do the deal as I need the drone and you need the money. You can make contact with me by writing to me at [email protected] so we can work something out.

• Sad
Reactions: GM Dave
U sound like me. Still got the P4P, and Mavic.
No, still have it. Was thinking that I might keep it, even though I don't fly it much. There are things that I can do with the Autel that I can't do with the DJI, so it might be worth hanging on to.
L

Have you decided whether or not you're keeping it? I would be interested if this is a version 1. I'm near Raleigh, NC.

Sorry for all the BS. I will buy it if you take PayPal
Selling a drone shouldn't be this complicated.

Lol, thanks, but I think I'll keep it. It's a nice drone and my son will probably like to fly it.

Again, thanks!
It would be helpful if you would mark this as unavailable/SOLD if you don't intend to sell it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58