Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Duel 640R RTK Module not working?

Kyle Netzel

Reaction score
I just bought my Evo II Duel 640R Enterprise drone and the RTK module that I ordered separately will connect to a network and say that everything is connected. The issue is then the drone will still give a notification saying "RTK is not ready.". It wont let me take off after that. How do I get around this issue or fix the issue? Have any of you ran into this problem before?

Copy, should work no issue. I'd recommend reaching to your dealer or Autel Enterprise support for some further troubleshooting on this issue.
I have been trying to contact autel directly. everything connects on the connection side. just saying it is not ready. when everything is connected. Dont know though if the drone is meant more for Thermal rather than mapping since the Thermal camera is on it.

Single. I can't figure out how to change to fix.
A SINGLE solution indicates that the drone is not receiving corrections from the NTRIP server. It shows a green connection success, but unless the RTK status is at least FLOAT, it is actually not receiving corrections. That is why it is saying RTK not ready, because it is not.

You need to establish that the caster you are connecting to is sending corrections in the format expected by AE, RTCM 3.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58