Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Batteries

Nope
I'm guessing around $150 bucks since EVO II is $1495 ($1695 with Rugged Bundle). Rugged Bundle includes (1) additional flight battery and hard carry case.
A difference of 200 bucks and lets say the case is only $50 bucks
So thats just my guess.

Nope
I'm guessing around $150 bucks since EVO II is $1495 ($1695 with Rugged Bundle). Rugged Bundle includes (1) additional flight battery and hard carry case.
A difference of 200 bucks and lets say the case is only $50 bucks
So thats just my guess.
Where would be the Best place to buy the Evo2 at ? I was thinking getting it straight from Autel. or would you know a better site etc .
david

I like CarolinaDronz myself. Never had a problem with the owner Frank. Price is pretty well the same no matter where you go. It's a coin toss I guess. Just buy from one of Autel authorized dealers though.

I like CarolinaDronz myself. Never had a problem with the owner Frank. Price is pretty well the same no matter where you go. It's a coin toss I guess. Just buy from one of Autel authorized dealers though.
I Just put my down payment on it.
Thanks Agustine.
david

$199.00 PER Battery....I'm getting the EVO 2 8k... I'm going to need at least 2 more, including the one that comes with it. $400 / 2 batteries

Go to Samy’s Cameras, they are selling the EVO II batteries for $149
and they have the original EVO batteries listed elsewhere for less, so order now before they change their minds...

$199.00 PER Battery....I'm getting the EVO 2 8k... I'm going to need at least 2 more, including the one that comes with it. $400 / 2 batteries

If you can find an Evo II battery for under $200, you better pick one up. A price search shows $219 is the most common price (B&H Photo, Adorama, and Drone Nerds). This drone has just gotten too expensive (over $2000) for what I'm willing to pay.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller