Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II 640T Gimbal Problem

Hickory Flat Boars

Reaction score
I have a EVO 2 640T. Everything worked fine on it. I did the compass, IMU, gimbal and the remote control calibration. Then, I updated my drone with the latest update as of 9-30-21. Now, when I turn my drone on it says "Gimbal motor close, will work again after restarting the aircraft" I have restarted the aircraft, the controller and the iPad that connected to it. I have also reset and redownloaded the new update then I redownloaded the update that was on it previously and nothing is working. Anyone know anything about this?

I have a EVO 2 640T. Everything worked fine on it. I did the compass, IMU, gimbal and the remote control calibration. Then, I updated my drone with the latest update as of 9-30-21. Now, when I turn my drone on it says "Gimbal motor close, will work again after restarting the aircraft" I have restarted the aircraft, the controller and the iPad that connected to it. I have also reset and redownloaded the new update then I redownloaded the update that was on it previously and nothing is working. Anyone know anything about this?
Were you able to resolve this?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58