Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD!Evo for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copepe

Reaction score
Autel Evo in perfect condition, 4 batteries, Nanook case, rapid battery charger, 4Hawks antenna system, Titan omnidirectional antennas, Lifthor tablet holder. Perfect working order: $850.00
Serious inquiries, please call (939)332-8814.

Last edited:
Autel Evo in perfect condition, 4 batteries, Nanook case, rapid battery charger, 4Hawks antenna system, Titan omnidirectional antennas, Lifthor tablet holder. Perfect working order: $850.00

Can you take PayPal credit
Greg

Man, where was this sale when I pulled the trigger on my Mavic Air Combo :( Hope you get a sale soon!
As a side note, Interested in trading for a pristine Mavic Air, 4 Batts (low cycles), 4 batt multi charger, couple extra brand new props, prop guards, PL and ND Filters (4, 8, 16, 32), Fly More Bag, Tablet Mount, iPad 9.7 hood and new iPad Air???

I only ask because I have recently got solid and consistent work where my DJI's (all three of them) half the time don't accept the LAANC auth's and I cannot afford to be grounded during this years long special project. If not, no worries. I'll do a local FB Marketplace sale sometime in the near future...

Man, where was this sale when I pulled the trigger on my Mavic Air Combo :( Hope you get a sale soon!
As a side note, Interested in trading for a pristine Mavic Air, 4 Batts (low cycles), 4 batt multi charger, couple extra brand new props, prop guards, PL and ND Filters (4, 8, 16, 32), Fly More Bag, Tablet Mount, iPad 9.7 hood and new iPad Air???

I only ask because I have recently got solid and consistent work where my DJI's (all three of them) half the time don't accept the LAANC auth's and I cannot afford to be grounded during this years long special project. If not, no worries. I'll do a local FB Marketplace sale sometime in the near future...
I just got the ND filters for the Evo since I hadn't detected any interest. However, let me think about your offer; the MA should suffice for my immediate needs (i.e. taking weekly aerial pictures of my real estate development 20 miles from the nearest restricted area). Please give me a day or 2. If you'd like to call me, I can be reached at 939-332-8814. Best regards.

DJSureShot, I'll take the MA and $200. I'll pay for the Evo's shipping and you pay for the MA's. Pay through PayPal. You're getting one heck of an awesome package. Let me know. Best regards.

Please update your post as it seems you have found someone to trade with. If the sale is final please edit the title with sold or have a moderator close off your post.
Thanks

No, I haven't received confirmation. Therefore, the Evo is still available.

I'd do $600.00 if you can take a credit card
Thanks
Greg

Greg,
Does the controller with the antenna fit in the case or does it need to be broken down each time? Can you post a photo of the case with drone and controller in it?
Thank you,
Robert

Yes sounds confusing. I only have the one bundle who on sale on this site.
Sorry for any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials