Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO drifting in Forward flight

TAPnAR

Reaction score
I updated my EVO with the most recent firmware. I was flying it yesterday and noticed it was not going straight when pushing the stick forward. It was drifting to the Right heading away from me. Seems like it is slightly yawed when flying forward. Has anyone else experienced this. I have calibrated the controller a few times. First time re-cal corrected the slow yaw in one direction. I did not do over the air update, I put the file on the sd card and put in the drone 5 times to update all the batteries.

Thanks for any info.

Todd

Reactions: Autelpilotsnumpty
I have done no updates since i got my evo, no calibrations and mine seems to drift right also. If i center it over a road and fly straight down the road i have to keep making small corrections to keep it centered ! Other than that i have had no problems with it !

All I can think of is check your props. Any deviation might change how the drone behaves. Does your drone wobble when hovering?

All I can think of is check your props. Any deviation might change how the drone behaves. Does your drone wobble when hovering?
All props are brand new, I dont remember it doing this with the old Firmware. No wobble when hovering, rock solid.

I have a similar issue. When given forward input, the aircraft flies in a fairly straight line, but at a somewhat sideways angle and seems to deviate course even in the absence of wind. Recal performed.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles