Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro - No ISO adjustments

markver

Reaction score
I'm a pro photographer and shoot all manual settings. Been flying DJI 4-5 years now including Inspire 1 Pro. My new Evo 2 Pro in manual settings is stuck at iso 3200?? In fact it's the same in aperture & shutter priority, the iso option is grayed out and cannot be selected.
Firmware Ver. 2.5.0
Autel Explorer Ver. 1.1.6.6

What am I missing, thank you.

Hi,

Do you have ISO mode set to "manual"? That's how it looks on mine (the same firmware and app version, Android):
1600184952184.png

1600184982042.png

Yes, ISO is in Manual. Today I flew without the phone (Google Pixel Android) and all the manual selections were working fine including ISO. So I landed, powered down then restarted with the phone and all functions are now working properly. Thank You for your reply!

Cool, I'm glad you resolved it.
Regarding firmware 2.5.0, a lot of people reported issues with flight experience. I cannot confirm myself because for me it is working ok but if you observe drift or unwanted yaw turn during hover then consider firmware downgrade to 2.3.3, you will find procedure on this forum.
Anyway, have fun and I wish you lots of satisfactory photos/videos :)

Cool, I'm glad you resolved it.
Regarding firmware 2.5.0, a lot of people reported issues with flight experience. I cannot confirm myself because for me it is working ok but if you observe drift or unwanted yaw turn during hover then consider firmware downgrade to 2.3.3, you will find procedure on this forum.
Anyway, have fun and I wish you lots of satisfactory photos/videos :)
Thanks for the heads up, so far very stable flight. I will download 2.3.3 just to have on hand. Where can I find an
ND8 filter for the Evo II Pro?

Where can I find an ND8 filter for the Evo II Pro?
You will find few posts about ND filters on this forum:
There are also Autel's filters for Evo II Pro available on the market.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials