Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro 6k (V1) package STILL AVAILABLE!!!

ahroberts2435

Reaction score
Autel Evo II Pro V1 with Smart Controller & upgraded standard controller, Alientech Pro amplifier with antennas and adapters for SC/standard controller, Live Deck with upgraded antennas, 7 batteries with standard charger & 2 Yx aftermarket chargers(can charge 6 batteries concurrently), ND filter set & aftermarket hard case. Drone is in excellent condition with less than 9 hours flight time.

$3000 + shipping
Payment via PayPal with buyer/seller protection accepted

IMG_3364.jpgIMG_3376 (1).jpg

That is a good deal...
You have a lot of batteries, did you tried to map the whole continent? :)

Autel Evo II Pro V1 with Smart Controller & upgraded standard controller, Alientech Pro amplifier with antennas and adapters for SC/standard controller, Live Deck with upgraded antennas, 7 batteries with standard charger & 2 Yx aftermarket chargers(can charge 6 batteries concurrently), ND filter set & aftermarket hard case. Drone is in excellent condition with less than 9 hours flight time.

$3000 + shipping
Payment via PayPal with buyer/seller protection accepted

View attachment 12911View attachment 12912
Would you be willing to sell the V1 Smart Controller separately? I recently bought the Evo 2 Pro version 1 and I’m unable to find a Smart Controller V1 to go with it. I too had the Alientech antenna system installed on my standard remote control but I’d rather have a Smart Controller to fly with.
If you’re willing to sell just the Smart Controller please let me know asap.
Thanks, Phil

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell the V1 Smart Controller separately? I recently bought the Evo 2 Pro version 1 and I’m unable to find a Smart Controller V1 to go with it. I too had the Alientech antenna system installed on my standard remote control but I’d rather have a Smart Controller to fly with.
Thanks, Phil
Is more fun to take the second controller and pair it in "student" mode...Will increase your VLOS as the drone can be controlled by 2 pilots.
Works only on E2P V1 version.

Reactions: AussieCate
Thanks, Phil
Sorry, I'm only selling it as a package. Thought I would give the forum members first shot at it before it goes on fleabay. 😁

Sorry, I'm only selling it as a package. Thought I would give the forum members first shot at it before it goes on fleabay. 😁

Do you still have it? I am seriously interested with one huge bottleneck. Location and shipping.

I am currently in Europe, yet planning to visit Kansas later this year. Wondering how to deal with the logistical issues.

Reactions: AussieCate
It's stil available! I found some extra gear for it while digging through my drone stuff, $3k is a great deal!

1. Extra Autel oem charger
  2. prop guards and extra props
  3. SkyFire Aerial Pro tablet mount for iPad/Android tablets up to 11 inches

I agree your price for the total package is good. But I am sorry I have to drop the interest as expressed earlier. We already have eight batteries and two Live Decks and own multiple aircrafts of the same generation, getting just the V1 smart controller at this point is a more cost effective solution. Also I won't be back in Kansas until the end of April. Therefore all this would keep you waiting too long.

Привет. Я чрезвычайно заинтересован. Как я могу организовать доставку в Украину?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials