Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 On Sale At Best Buy For Deep Discounts

Eagle928

Reaction score
These prices look to be clearance prices so I hope that doesn't mean Autel is discontinuing the Evo 2 line.
Best Buy did get burned recently when they accepted Mavic Air 2 drones for return if less than 1 year old due to some kind of thing with the entity list. People were trading in their A2's for the A2S.

There was also a special sales on Amazon about a month ago. For the 6K Pro with 3 batteries $ 1795.00.

Reactions: Eagle928
Maybe it's in answer to the DJi Air 2S which appears to be very popular at $1299 for the fly more bundle.

Wow, get this and have 3 drones (double back up) or get the controller? This is a damn good price. Now I must think here for a bit, thanks for the info.

Crashing prices equals crappy resale. But considering, it’s not surprising.

Reactions: Theborg
$1200 for a EVO II Pro 6K? If that were a bundle would be not bad, however for a single aircraft, non bundle, not all that great. However $999 for a EVO II 8K not bad price to get a second hull with an extra camera as a backup. Overall BBs prices look similar to whats on other sites, cant remember last time went into, let alone ordered anything from BB as go elsewhere for better value.

Retail is $1800. I got the 6K OTG bundle last month for $1600. I'd say $1200 is a pretty sweet deal for the 6K on it's own.
Thats about what others are selling the combos for, otoh, for BB, thats might be a good buy ;)

be sure to include $100 in sales tax. but yes, seems like a good deal from bestbuy especially if you have a birthday coupon. also you get rewards points and there are cash back offers from 2% to 5% online. we've seen these sales before and we still haven't seen the evo 3 but I wonder if a smart controller bundle is in the works.

These prices look to be clearance prices so I hope that doesn't mean Autel is discontinuing the Evo 2 line.
Best Buy did get burned recently when they accepted Mavic Air 2 drones for return if less than 1 year old due to some kind of thing with the entity list. People were trading in their A2's for the A2S.

I haven't heard about this a2 trade-in?

eta: I didn't buy my air2 at bby, it was the mini2 so I'm not eligible anyway.

Last edited:
Probably true, I didn't pay tax with a normal CC.
I see in the fine print, there are a couple of states that still don't collect sales tax for internet orders:

"The tax-equivalent loyalty reward offer is not available on orders shipped to any jurisdiction that does not require B&H to collect and remit state and/or local sales or use tax (Alaska, Delaware, Florida, Montana, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oregon, and Puerto Rico, as of January 13, 2021)."

I think in any case, a B&H Photo is a good purchase; they ship quickly and they have a no-questions money back refund and they also offer Allstate product protection if you are interested in their version rather than Autel Care. Oh and the purchase includes a free landing pad, one of the fancy ones.

My opinion, based on when I bought my Evo 1, is that these deals happen just before Autel releases a new model. And, my personal feelings are that I won't buy another Autel drone at any price because I got burned on tech support on the Evo 1. The MOMENT the Evo 2 came out, Autel dropped all support for the Evo 1, including fixing bugs in the system.

I have the 8K and can wait for deals down the road on refurb 6K gimbals...or an amazing sale on an in-stock clearance.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials