Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 IMU Loss

Reaction score
So I have just received my EVO 2 and upon powering up it said that a firmware update was needed, I did that and prepared to fly . No go .... On my remote says IMU Loss, Flight log shows IMU abnormal but when I go to general settings it shows IMU as Normal please pics and suggestions Thanks Bill

Attachments

• 8C667180-DE21-4F05-9436-E1C443396827.png
    8C667180-DE21-4F05-9436-E1C443396827.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 957A1838-F6AB-4551-8BB7-86A680F6AD4D.jpeg
    957A1838-F6AB-4551-8BB7-86A680F6AD4D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
I've never heard of this. Maybe try reinstalling the firmware manually and if still no go I'd definately be contacting Autel.

Thanks Bud, I talked to Autel they want the bird back . Said to ask the dealer to replace as defective first then if that doesn’t pan out they send me a return authorization and would have to go through email. So now here goes the run around. After waiting so long to fly ?

• Sad
Reactions: butch and Tufargon
Hopefully there won't be a runaround. If you have to just deal with Autel there most likely won't be at all. Just a wait.

Billy..
How close to a fence or large metal object are you when you receive this message?
Maybe try moving to a large open field to calibrate there/test it there.
I know its not the same as Magnetic interference, but it couldn't help to try it.
From my past experience it takes about 4 weeks from pick up to return for a RMA to the east cost.
Check to see how much extra you would have to pay for 3 day shipping.
If I had know it was $24 I would have gladly paid that !

Reactions: Ansia
Billy..
How close to a fence or large metal object are you when you receive this message?
Maybe try moving to a large open field to calibrate there/test it there.
I know its not the same as Magnetic interference, but it couldn't help to try it.
From my past experience it takes about 4 weeks from pick up to return for a RMA to the east cost.
Check to see how much extra you would have to pay for 3 day shipping.
If I had know it was $24 I would have gladly paid that !
Thanks for the information. But I have tried going to a field and restarted the drone and done a compass ? calibration but issue didn’t change . Will definitely pay for expedited shipping there and back thanks for heads up

Billy...
You are not alone with the IMU Loss
Here from Captain Drone.
He Had Great Autel Service !
Hope you do to !

Reactions: Billybadass0215

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member