Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Enterprise speaker attachment issues

Heineken

Reaction score
Just got an Evo 2 Enterprise. Everything seems to be working properly, other the the speaker attachment. Sometimes it will play fine, and then the next message it will cut in and out missing entire parts of the message. I tried typical, restart, reattach, make sure updated, make sure connection is good. It does it with recorded or live talk, no rhyme or reason, sometimes it plays perfect, but 50-75% of the time it's cutting in and out so bad it is useless.

Anyone else have this issue?

I have emails to autel but no response yet. Hoping it's just the speaker and I won't have to send the entire drone in.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I also have the Enterprise and to be honest, I have never used the speaker yet. Actually, I just tried once when I got it. Following your post.
The very first time I used it, it worked perfect for the first message, I was really impressed, then it started cutting in and out on the next message. If you get a chance give yours a test.

I will update here once I get word from Autel. The place I purchased from did respond right away, and they are going to help get it figured out as well.

Reactions: edgardcafe
The very first time I used it, it worked perfect for the first message, I was really impressed, then it started cutting in and out on the next message. If you get a chance give yours a test.

I will update here once I get word from Autel. The place I purchased from did respond right away, and they are going to help get it figured out as well.
I purchased mine from @advexure which has an excellent customer service.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials