Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 dual with my payload drop system

TSL

Reaction score
Now that Im satisfied with the drone SAR lighting design Ive made, I took the time to shoot the video for the payload drop device. Thanks to my helper battling the snow on crutches. This system is about a half pound lighter than a recently released drone attachment from another party and mine has nearly double the lighting output and more beam throw and mine was several hundreds of dollars less in cost. Here is the video.

Love your Ingenuity !
I am surprised that the EVO can lift that much weight.
What kind of "Payload" are you envisioning to be carried to make this worthwhile?
Also how much flight time (Battery Life) do you loose with the lights and payload?
I know "it depends" , but wondering if you took any tests?
If the weather got any warmer!

Reactions: Heyhey
Does anyone know an servo that i can buy to add to the autel evo 2 to turn it into an long distance droppong device

Love your Ingenuity !
I am surprised that the EVO can lift that much weight.
What kind of "Payload" are you envisioning to be carried to make this worthwhile?
Also how much flight time (Battery Life) do you loose with the lights and payload?
I know "it depends" , but wondering if you took any tests?
If the weather got any warmer!
Does anyone know how to apply this drop device to the evo 2

I used before my friend installed but he crashed my drone and we don’t speak anymore but it works by just flashing your lights on and off I just don’t know how to install it onto my evo 2 u need a Velcro strap and glue

Now that Im satisfied with the drone SAR lighting design Ive made, I took the time to shoot the video for the payload drop device. Thanks to my helper battling the snow on crutches. This system is about a half pound lighter than a recently released drone attachment from another party and mine has nearly double the lighting output and more beam throw and mine was several hundreds of dollars less in cost. Here is the video.

How many pounds can evo 2 drine carry??

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy