Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Battery issue

PoqFFEMTP

Reaction score
My EVO might be "possessed" and I've not seen anyone with this problem. I noticed it first last night that the drone would cycle on/off on its own repeatedly. I tried the power button but it kept on doing this until I finally just pulled the battery.

So today, I put the battery in and it did it once and then nothing. Worked fine all day. Flew it some, testing to make sure there were no issues and then just now, it went through 3 cycles of this "phantom" on/off. So now the battery is out of it until I can figure out what to do.

* Update * I received a second battery over the weekend and tried with this new one. No issues!

I had some strange behavior out of the remote first time I charged it. It would hit 100% then immediately drop to 73% and start charging all over again. Eventually stopped.

My EVO might be "possessed" and I've not seen anyone with this problem. I noticed it first last night that the drone would cycle on/off on its own repeatedly. I tried the power button but it kept on doing this until I finally just pulled the battery.

This might explain some E2s supposedly dropping out of the sky for no apparent reason. Hope no one gets hurt.

This might explain some E2s supposedly dropping out of the sky for no apparent reason. Hope no one gets hurt.

I've had no issues with the remote or with flying. It's only been when the bird is on the ground and powered down. It occasionally boots up then shuts off again.
I already have an RMA with Autel and the battery in question is going back tomorrow when I get off work. I'm sure they were scratching their heads when I sent the video of what was happening. I'll say so far, their customer service is top notch!

I've had no issues with the remote or with flying. It's only been when the bird is on the ground and powered down. It occasionally boots up then shuts off again.
I already have an RMA with Autel and the battery in question is going back tomorrow when I get off work. I'm sure they were scratching their heads when I sent the video of what was happening. I'll say so far, their customer service is top notch!

Obviously something wrong with the battery, who knows when it might act up again. Glad yours was on the ground.

So today, I put the battery in and it did it once and then nothing. Worked fine all day. Flew it some, testing to make sure there were no issues and then just now, it went through 3 cycles of this "phantom" on/off. So now the battery is out of it until I can figure out what to do.

* Update * I received a second battery over the weekend and tried with this new one. No issues!
Does it do that with the battery on? It would be a pretty bad scene if it decides to shut off in the air!!

Ahhh don't bother Autel with it, take it to your closest church and have it exorcised

I eventually had a lot of problems with X Star batteries going into "Critical Land" mode when the batteries reached 40% or so.

Sure hope that problem is gone with the E2.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials