Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Accessories?

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
Any information on Accessories for the EVO 2. Cost of Extra Batteries, etc.

Battery Pricing will be critical, if I am going to purchase this new Drone!

Thanks,
Jeff

You are going to wait until the Evo 2 is available for purchase. Then you will see the price for the battery.

Since the batteries are so big, I think they will be around $150.00.

Best probably to wait and see if they do the 3pk battery deal like they did with the EVO

The rugged bundles only come with 1 extra battery (not 2 like evo 1). I've seen on a Australian site that the batteries will be $150 each. I don't know if that is Australian dollars or U.S. dollars. I'm in UK so I just want some prices in GBP£.

Looking forward to the pricing on batteries too.
If you saw the price on an Australian Site, according to my currency converter, that would make the battery $97 US Currency. That would not be too bad.

But, we will see. The Batteries are the key factor to whether or not I buy EVO 2.

Looking forward to the pricing on batteries too.
If you saw the price on an Australian Site, according to my currency converter, that would make the battery $97 US Currency. That would not be too bad.

But, we will see. The Batteries are the key factor to whether or not I buy EVO 2.

I've got a feeling that batteries & their prices will be relative. They may cost more but will offer more flight time, if a $100 battery gave 20mins flight time & new battery was $150 but did 30mins its relative, only difference is higher initial cost outlay...

Covid 19 is bringing the US dollar closer to the Canadian dollar. ? Hmmm do I wait to make a full purchase to see if it gets closer? LOL
Hope you all are staying safe during this difficult time.

Here in uk I dont know which is causing more problems, the covid 19 virus itself or people panic buying toilet rolls & emptying all shops & supermarkets. ???
Funny—I thought the toilet paper rush was only happening down here in Oz.

Covid 19 is bringing the US dollar closer to the Canadian dollar. ? Hmmm do I wait to make a full purchase to see if it gets closer? LOL
Hope you all are staying safe during this difficult time.
Our lovely is still without a confirmed case of the virus, I know its coming though. Have not heard anything about Canada either.

All over Canada. West coast, Toronto (Ontario) and Alberta. It's only a matter of time before its all over Canada.
Our local university was closed for a day this week after it was discovered that someone in the Phillipines had tested positive. Apparently he’d been at a uni event last week before flying back to Manila.

In Canada, you don't have much compared to other countries. You'll tell me, it's always too much, I know.
Capture 1.JPGCapture 2.JPGCapture 3.JPGCapture 4.JPG

Guess I spoke too soon yesterday, got the first case in the state yesterday. The horse is not only out of the barn but all the fences are down and all the cows, goats, sheep, and chickens are now stampeding. A sad thing really, specially for us older folks, we seem to not handle the virus so well. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Nightbat2
I thought the Corona Virus was scared of the cold.

Don't know about that but if you believe that yellow head fellow that sits in that white dome someone calls a house its the cold spreading this and it will be all over when the temps go up. :rolleyes:

Don't know about that but if you believe that yellow head fellow that sits in that white dome someone calls a house its the cold spreading this and it will be all over when the temps go up. :rolleyes:
Perhaps, but Alaska doesn't have it and it's pretty cold up there.

Perhaps, but Alaska doesn't have it and it's pretty cold up there.
Yes you are correct that the count is zero but that is only because full testing has not been available. Something the yellow haired fellow seems to think is not to important. Time to wake up and take this seriously.

In Alaska
Updated March 11, 2020; updates made daily by 12:30pm

Confirmed cases
Current: 0
Cumulative since 1/1/2020: 0
Persons Under Investigation (PUI)*
Current: 14 (pending tests)
Cumulative since 1/1/2020: 60 (includes negative and pending tests)

Reactions: parkgt

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy