Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 how many flights behind you and how many battery discharges have you done?

Antonello

Reaction score
Best wishes and happy new year to all
my question and how many flights do you have with evo 1?
I currently have 22 flights (22 battery discharges)
i am thinking of selling it
autel replied that they no longer consider it and the batteries are only available in north america ... and a big disappointment this drone
if by chance I had a crash it is totally dead because it would cost more to repair it than to buy another better new one...

autel replied that they no longer consider it and the batteries are only available in north america ... and a big disappointment this drone
if by chance I had a crash it is totally dead because it would cost more to repair it than to buy another better new one...
Mine is f

Mine is fairly new. Perhaps 6-8 charges on original 3 batteries an one charge on the 4th which i just bought.
No disappoints here. I hope it will last another 3, 4 years.
Then I hope there will be another drone available of the same quality for about 1000 bucks.
As a hobby it is expensive but I'm amazed at what they can do.
If you want another battery I can try to get you one from autel and send it to you at cost, providing I can still get one

Mine is fairly new. Perhaps 6-8 charges on original 3 batteries an one charge on the 4th which i just bought.
No disappoints here. I hope it will last another 3, 4 years.
Then I hope there will be another drone available of the same quality for about 1000 bucks.
As a hobby it is expensive but I'm amazed at what they can do.
If you want another battery I can try to get you one from autel and send it to you at cost, providing I can still get one
Peter I am grateful for your kindness
I reluctantly decided to sell my Evo 1 precisely because of the issue of unavailable batteries and spare parts that are also very expensive by finding them
a friend of mine crashed it no longer the camera arms only the motors and the internal fans do not even turn
the Autel but communicated that for the Evo1 they have finished the life cycle
the batteries supply them for North America only

Don't worry about the batteries. In a year, you will find the same problem with the batteries of Evo 2 .............
If you maintain well and are careful with the storage, you can keep your batteries for a long time.
I have used my Inspire batteries before the loss of this one for almost five years and none have failed me.
But correct monitoring and maintenance every month.

Reactions: Antonello
I had the Evo for 15 months and 3 out of the 4 batteries went defective. I only had 35 cycles on them. Reluctantly I bought two refurbs from Autel for $71 each but yes I would sell it. I might even sell mine, thinking $500 - $550.

Don't worry about the batteries. In a year, you will find the same problem with the batteries of Evo 2 .............
If you maintain well and are careful with the storage, you can keep your batteries for a long time.
I have used my Inspire batteries before the loss of this one for almost five years and none have failed me.
But correct monitoring and maintenance every month.

I like this drone but I will reluctantly sell it again for the reason that Autel does not guarantee long-term spare parts or batteries next spring i will take mavic air 2

NEVER charge batteries and not use them, only to have them self discharge. That will kill any lifespan. Charge only 24 hrs before use, and if you don't use it, fly them down to 50%

Reactions: Antonello
NEVER charge batteries and not use them, only to have them self discharge. That will kill any lifespan. Charge only 24 hrs before use, and if you don't use it, fly them down to 50%

Always like that

I don't keep track of how long i use any battery. If I need only one I pick one randomly and charge it.
Is there a way to find out the number of cycles each battery was used?

So if you go out and fly your batteries down to 10-25% should you just leave them when you get home and only charge when you are going out again?

No that would be to low or boarder line low. You really want to be in the 40-50 range.
So charge them to a solid 2nd light but if I don't fly for several weeks won't they discharge to that really low level anyway or do you need to keep them at the 40-50 range? Just got two refurbs from Autel and want them to last as long as possible. The three I had that went bad had similar voltages across the cells and no swelling with 35 charges between them but I guess my battery storage routine was not the best.

They should go into what is called a winter mode and not drop any lower then what is recommended but what I do is go to where I store my Lipos and check them once or twice a month to make sure as electronics have been known to fail. I have one Anafi smart battery that will drop below if I don't keep my eye on it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58