Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 Avoidence Issue

Wayne Maine

Reaction score
I have a evo 1 and it has a issue in that it will only go 4 mph with avoidence on. It has nothing to do with the sun. I have reloaded the FW as per Autels request several times. it will do ok for a bit after a FW refresh but then goes into slow mode. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Latest FW. I would like to try an eariler version but don,t know if it can be done.

I have a evo 1 and it has a issue in that it will only go 4 mph with avoidence on. It has nothing to do with the sun. I have reloaded the FW as per Autels request several times. it will do ok for a bit after a FW refresh but then goes into slow mode. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Latest FW. I would like to try an eariler version but don,t know if it can be done.
@Wayne Maine I had this problem some time ago. The EVO would fly at full sped side to side and backwards but crept going forward. Recalibrate the controller and it should get you back to normal flight speeds...Here is a link Calibrate EVO 1 Controller

yeah i have the same problem, i'm not sending it in for fear they will update software and it will end up bricking.
what i do is fly in Ludacus mode and set the speed to 35 mph, this turns off the avoidance crap. and then when filming i switch over to precision mode..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials