Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 autel explorer

Antonello

Reaction score
Is the latest evo explorer update valid only for evo2 or is it also good for evo1?

I don't know, I always fly on the last application dedicated to the Evo 1. I do not venture to fly on that of the Evo 2, I do not want to lose my Evo 1 out of stupidity and above all with that of the Evo 2, we lost a lot of mission flight functions.

Reactions: Antonello
I don't know, I always fly on the last application dedicated to the Evo 1. I do not venture to fly on that of the Evo 2, I do not want to lose my Evo 1 out of stupidity and above all with that of the Evo 2, we lost a lot of mission flight functions.
The last version which it was

The latest Explorer version for the Evo 1 is V1.0.1.45 which goes with the Evo 1 firmware 1.5.8.
I have been flying since January 2020 with this couple and have never encountered a flight problem. (a good hundred flights)

The latest Explorer version for the Evo 1 is V1.0.1.45 which goes with the Evo 1 firmware 1.5.8.
I have been flying since January 2020 with this couple and have never encountered a flight problem. (a good hundred flights)

Well Claudius I too have the same firmware versions and app explorer and I've never had any problems
happy holidays and merry christmas

What do you want, arrived at a certain level, it is wisdom that prevails.
Merry Christmas.

My Explorer Application version is 1.8.13. How could the version numbers be so vastly different between yours and mine?

You just have to take the right versions of software that go with the right drone and not versions running on two different devices that cannot bring regressions as I explained.
Do a search on the forum to find the list of versions by device.

Version 1.8.13 is the mixed version Evo 1 / Evo 2 of Dec-22-2020 for IOS.

You just have to take the right versions of software that go with the right drone and not versions running on two different devices that cannot bring regressions as I explained.
Do a search on the forum to find the list of versions by device.

Version 1.8.13 is the mixed version Evo 1 / Evo 2 of Dec-22-2020 for IOS.
I've updated my app versions to the newer versions for the mixed...for the 1 & 2 and had nothing but problems with video disconnects and unable to display correctly on my tablet. After doing some research from what others have said, I rolled my app back to the 1.0.1.45 as stated above and have no problems. And yes, the latest firmware version is 1.5.8 and from what it sounds like there will be no more after this.

I miss V1.0.1.45, but IOS can't rollback.
The biggest advantage with version 1.8.13 that is you can turn off all the navigation lights :) I can fly at night in the city without being noticed

It also looks like maps are no longer available for V1.0.1.45 in the US.

I'm in the US as well, and my Explorer v1.0.1.45 will not download maps any more. It's been like this for the last few months. I've tried a couple different phones but no luck.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg