Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 1 Abandoned?

bladerunner

Reaction score
The recent autel explorer app update for the Evo 2 has rendered my Evo One inoperable using my cell phone! I was told that I could still operate it using the controller, however, that is less than an ideal solution as I patiently wait for a patch. Has anyone else experienced this situation?

Thanks! Will try today and let you know.
Can't figure out how to install the APK. My Android Phone is partitioned by Knox with a section for my Company using MS InTune. Although I download the APK to the personal section of my phone, it will not let me install due to administrator privileges' not being granted. Deleted the Explorer App, joined the Beta Testing version, downloaded again; same problem. No control on the App. This is version 1.1.7.83. I'm considering uninstalling the company inTune section of my phone and trying again; but what a pain!

There are so many firmware versions for different components, this becomes very confusing. I can't tell if I'm updating the controller or the aircraft!!!

""There are so many firmware versions for different components, this becomes very confusing. I can't tell if I'm updating the controller or the aircraft!!!""

Remember that you have an EVO 1(per your post)
APK are Explorer apps
Bin Files are for the controller and EVO and Batteries
You should usually use the latest versions, unless you need a specific reason to use a older version

Reactions: bladerunner
""There are so many firmware versions for different components, this becomes very confusing. I can't tell if I'm updating the controller or the aircraft!!!""

Remember that you have an EVO 1(per your post)
APK are Explorer apps
Bin Files are for the controller and EVO and Batteries
You should usually use the latest versions, unless you need a specific reason to use a older version
Thanks for your help. Turned out the problem was the security on my phone. Once I uninstalled the work partition I was able to reinstall the apk.

Reactions: Atomic08
Thanks for your help. Turned out the problem was the security on my phone. Once I uninstalled the work partition I was able to reinstall the apk.
Quick question. Everything works perfectly except for the fact that the remote control no longer speaks. Any idea how to fix that?

I don't use it, but I think that if OA is turned on, the voice commands are turned off.
When I get home tonight I'll look it up

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58