Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Error message?

Terry B50

Reaction score
I hadn't flown my Nano+ for nearly 2 months. I took it out yesterday to fly it where our drone club flies. I repeatedly got annoying beeps from the controller, and a rectangular box, sometimes it was red, sometimes yellow, popped up in the middle of my screen. The message in the box said "bottom" with a measurement in feet. I hadn't seen any such message ever until that time. What is it, and what does it mean. It would go away when I would take the drone higher. Also, does anyone know how to silence the annoying beeps from the controller, for the collision avoidence system? Thanks for any info on these questions.

In the Autel App go to the settings (Gear icon in top right corner). In the Safety section scroll to the bottom to Advanced Settings. In Advanced Settings you will find three items related to this: Obstacle Avoidance Sensor, Voiceovers, Obstacle Avoidance notification sound. If you click on "Obstacle Avoidance Sensor" you can turn off the Visual Obstacle Avoidance. On the previous screen you can turn off the audio warnings "Voiceovers" and the beeps "Obstacle Avoidance notification sound"

Reactions: lifeisfun
In the Autel App go to the settings (Gear icon in top right corner). In the Safety section scroll to the bottom to Advanced Settings. In Advanced Settings you will find three items related to this: Obstacle Avoidance Sensor, Voiceovers, Obstacle Avoidance notification sound. If you click on "Obstacle Avoidance Sensor" you can turn off the Visual Obstacle Avoidance. On the previous screen you can turn off the audio warnings "Voiceovers" and the beeps "Obstacle Avoidance notification sound"
Thanks, I will try that.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller