Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Enterprise Evo 2 Pro 6K Standard Controller

atortaloha

Reaction score
I am going to sell my Enterprise Evo 2 pro 6K with standard controller. Anyone interested let me know I want this gone going to simply buy a regular evo 2 pro to simplify things. Flying the Enterprise with a standard controller is fine, but the Enterprise firmware is intended for the smart controller always so just becomes a pain in the ***. And I don't use or need the modules truly so just overkill for me. It's a beautiful drone though! $3250 and have two hard cases for this I can give both if you like.

Attachments

• _DSC7504.JPG
    _DSC7504.JPG
    9.6 MB · Views: 7
Just for the record, the firmware is exactly the same for the Evo2 Pro (v.2) and Evo2 Enterprise. Otherwise, carry on!
Yes I saw that this time it is. But this drone is not working at all correctly and won't stay connected for the life of me no matter what cables I use. This has never happened with any evo 2 pro's I have owned ever. Something is up just not sure what! I am going to try a manual firmware update now for kicks and hopefully Autel Support actually gets back to me this morning which would be a miracle.

Want to trade a perfect V2 Evo 2 Pro for the Enterprise?

So I have the V2 Smart Controller and a new AlienTech Duo 2 I just bought here that I would keep. I will trade cases (the big Rugged Case) too and some $$ as well. I have multiple sets of props, a FoxFury Exolander and multiple lighting modules if that matters. I have a paired V2 Standard Controller if you need it. I almost traded up for Enterprise, but the reseller wanted to buy back my 3 day old Evo 2 Pro for 500 less than I just paid. Just a thought. Let me know.

Want to trade a perfect V2 Evo 2 Pro for the Enterprise?

So I have the V2 Smart Controller and a new AlienTech Duo 2 I just bought here that I would keep. I will trade cases (the big Rugged Case) too and some $$ as well. I have multiple sets of props, a FoxFury Exolander and multiple lighting modules if that matters. I have a paired V2 Standard Controller if you need it. I almost traded up for Enterprise, but the reseller wanted to buy back my 3 day old Evo 2 Pro for 500 less than I just paid. Just a thought. Let me know.
I sent mine into Autel so let me see what they do they should be swapping out drone and we can talk.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d