Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Empire Drones - Excellence in Service

• Thread starter Deleted member 6303
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6303

I just wanted everyone on this website to know my Evo 2 Pro 6 K is sick and going back to Autel for service that can take up to 6 weeks, I have many jobs in process to fly and purchased and Evo 2 8 K from them. I also made a few purchases prior to today as they were listed as a approved vendor on this website.

Let it be known that Sean is awesome and has bent over backwards and forwards to help me with my newest order. I sing them only praise and HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL USE THEM FOR ALL THEIR DORNE PURCHASING NEEDS. I dont normally sing praise for anyone that does not deserve it and they do deserve this.

Thank you Autel Pilots for recommending Empire Drones. All my best to you all and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

My recent customer service complaints which it now seems have brought all of the defenders of the company out of the closet to offer support when in fact my issue may soon be your issue based on Autels performance to date.

Be wary my dear EVO 2 flyers as your time may soon be coming. If nothing else for me, I hope Autel change their policy on older models. Instead of defending the company, you should be supporting a fellow Autel owner as on day you may be in the same position with your EVO2.

Firstly, my main gripe has been in relation to an EVO1 and Autels unwillingness to give me any support or sell me any parts for a drone THAT IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD.!!

Sure they are supporting the EVO 2 Users but what happens to you guys when the Evo 3 comes out? Will you be pushed aside like us EVO 1 users AND would be likely to ever purchase another Autel Product again.
You all should be getting up in the face of the company to ensure your hard earned dollars are not disregarded by Autel just because they have a new model.

We are not buying $10 toasters or kettles, we are buying very expensive, flying electronic equipment that is prone to failures and subsequently requiring repairs over many years, not just 2 and Autel as a company should be showing full respect to their customers, past present and future by honouring their products for many years.

Sure im an EVO recreational flyer but what's too say I haven't been involved in the mining industry for a few decades and im not a purchasing officer with a large cheque book. This is where disrespect for your customers ends up when they play the short game.

To note is that I am based in Australia where Autel admitted to me that they no longer have any service or repair centres in Australia.

So my question to them is; why do you you still advertise and sell them here if you are unwilling to offer any support?!?

My mission is to spread the word until they do what is right and that is to honour their products, honour their customers and themselves as a company.

If you have followed me and all of threads the answer is clear. Autel did in fact return all calls to me, (DJI still has some brown stains with me), Autel did in fact repair my drone for free under warranty (couldn't even speak to DJI or get a damn email response) and AUTEL . . . . charged me zero dollars for the $979.00 repair and Autel is in fact having it returned shipped to me as we speak (literally) and I should have it in my hands this coming Wednesday, Do ya think I should have them include dinner for myself and the wife? The repair for free just wasn't enough?

Your comment is unfounded, without merit, and quite frankly wrong. Enjoy DJI and remember the DJI pilots have a website just like this site.

PS, Let me know how fast DJI responds to you, let me know how that Geofence works and if you want to get into a pissing contest on that. . . I have documentation that was uploaded prior to this in another thread to prove not by words what I say but through actions in writing.

I am always willing to repost any document for the naysayers?? Call me a liar. . . . Yep exactly what I thought.

Sadly the only thing I can agree with you on, is the no service for a drone a few years old is sad. . . . . but just like a computer the, my top end custom built computer that cost me damn near a super duper million dollar today is worth about. . . . 5 dollars in 2 years also,

Spend the money and get a new and yes; this hobby or if this was a business purchase is like Guns, you drop a boatload of cash and then guess what, you drop a cart more and keep moving.

Paragraph 2 you state and I quote. . . ." Be wary my dear EVO 2 flyers as your time may soon be coming" P L E A S E . . . . you should be wary of DJI BUT NOT AUTEL!

Guess we all know what side I am on. My name, is exact as it is in the signature line, my username is the same as my name and my cell number is posted and No I do not hide behind a Username that's generic. I do my battles up front and directly to whomever decides to enter the ring and take a shot.

Can I get some likes and love for this comment, hmmmm? My mission is the direct opposite of yours and I will win!

And as for Empire Drones they deserve a separate post, FLAWLESS AND PROFESSIONAL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller