Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Empire Drone EVO II Case ™

Volatus Drones

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com

The Empire Drone EVO II Case ™ has space not only for your basic accessories but also has room for an Autel Live Deck, tablet, and Lifthor EVO II Tablet Holder. Plus, the Lifthor Holder can be left on the EVO II controller for rapid set-up when using a tablet!

We worked closely with the equipment protection experts at GPC Cases to design this custom case. With its ruggedized design the Empire Drone EVO II Case ™ is the perfect fit for professional users and first responders looking for rapid deployment case.

Designed to Fit:
Exclusively designed and manufactured by GPC Cases for Empire Drone.

Last edited:
Ordered mine yesterday 1 hour before this was posted. Supposed to be here in 3 days. As far as I can tell, it is the only place on the internet that has them in stock.

Reactions: Volatus Drones
Ordered mine yesterday 1 hour before this was posted. Supposed to be here in 3 days. As far as I can tell, it is the only place on the internet that has them in stock.
Thanks for your order Okestone! We'll get the case shipped over to you ASAP. This case isn't sold anywhere else, its an exclusive design we created with GPC. ?

Please post some outside pictures too :)

Man, I love GPC kit ?

I finally caved in and ordered this case over the weekend.

It arrived here in the UK today, just two working days after ordering it.

I order from UK suppliers and it takes longer than that ?

Thanks @Empire Drone for top notch service and seriously fast delivery to somewhere approx 3,337 miles away from you :)

I bought a really early edition Evo 2, before the GPC rugged case deal saw the light of day so while my rugged bundle did come with a rugged case, I was missing the GPC blue and slightly envious of everyone else ?

Empire Drone to the rescue!

I love this case!

The lower section is deep enough to allow the battery to stay in the CrystalSky too. There's even room for my sandwiches ?

Really handy being able to drop the controller in with the Lifthor still attached too.

2EEF51E7-2473-48D2-BBB1-09C8B1E888F5.pngD2396F84-0EF8-474C-AF2B-8D55B9AB9239.png

I finally caved in and ordered this case over the weekend.

It arrived here in the UK today, just two working days after ordering it.

I order from UK suppliers and it takes longer than that ?

Thanks @Empire Drone for top notch service and seriously fast delivery to somewhere approx 3,337 miles away from you :)

Hey Pingspike

How did you get it shipped to the UK? When I looked, it only gives the option for US or Canada?
What was the total price you paid?

I bought a really early edition Evo 2, before the GPC rugged case deal saw the light of day so while my rugged bundle did come with a rugged case, I was missing the GPC blue and slightly envious of everyone else ?

Empire Drone to the rescue!

I love this case!

The lower section is deep enough to allow the battery to stay in the CrystalSky too. There's even room for my sandwiches ?

Really handy being able to drop the controller in with the Lifthor still attached too.

View attachment 8557View attachment 8558
Nice photos, enjoy your sandwiches! ?

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Hey Pingspike

How did you get it shipped to the UK? When I looked, it only gives the option for US or Canada?
What was the total price you paid?
Unfortunately we don’t offer shipping to the UK as a standard option, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll send you a quote.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller