Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DroneViewer v1.2.0 now supports EVO

wanderer

Reaction score
Website
mydroneviewer.com
Just wanted to let folks know that DroneViewer has been modified to support the EVO (via the .a-s-s file). The program works around the longitude bug in the .a-s-s file created by fw v1.4.9. EVO altitude is supported and can be displayed as relative to the WGS84 ellipsoid (native format), the Geoid (for Mean Sea Level), or Above Ground Level (AGL). The basic version is free and it runs on Mac/Windows. I can't say much more less I run afoul of the posting rules, but I hope this adds value to your EVO missions and applications.

drone_viewer_v1.2.0.jpg

Would I be correct in assuming since the XSP also uses the .a-s-s file when enabled the software would also be suited for the X-Star?

Just wanted to let folks know that DroneViewer has been modified to support the EVO (via the .a-s-s file). The program works around the longitude bug in the .a-s-s file created by fw v1.4.9. EVO altitude is supported and can be displayed as relative to the WGS84 ellipsoid (native format), the Geoid (for Mean Sea Level), or Above Ground Level (AGL). The basic version is free and it runs on Mac/Windows. I can't say much more less I run afoul of the posting rules, but I hope this adds value to your EVO missions and applications.

drone_viewer_v1.2.0.jpg
Great job. I will check this out when I get home.

You might need to check into why Malwarebytes blocking your windows version download server. It say its a Trojan

Bah. Definitely not a Trojan access. The software is just going to filedn to check registration status. Thanks for trying it out!

Would I be correct in assuming since the XSP also uses the .a-s-s file when enabled the software would also be suited for the X-Star?

I cannot verify compatibility with the XSP since I don't have one, but your assumption would correct if the .a-s-s file format is identical to the Evo. :)

Bah. Definitely not a Trojan access. The software is just going to filedn to check registration status. Thanks for trying it out!

LOL
Well I never had a chance to try it out as my virus software will not allow me to download anything from the site. Just thought you should know that others might have the same problem.

LOL
Well I never had a chance to try it out as my virus software will not allow me to download anything from the site. Just thought you should know that others might have the same problem.

Are you sure you can’t override your virus software? filedn.com is just a cloud based file hosting service like Dropbox or Amazon Web Services.

Of course I can but again I would be asking who ever runs the server why people are getting kick backs from some virus software. I totally agree that its probably a false positive but why is that happening and how can they fix it for you would be my question to the server people. ;)

Well I gave your software a go. Sadly it will not recognize the .a-s-s file from the xstar unless I am doing something wrong. All files are in the same folder so from just skimming over the help PDF file I think that is all that is needed. I don't see anywhere to add a .a-s-s file by itself unless I am looking in the wrong place.
Plays the video just fine though LOL

It would be nice to have some kind of other software to use with our XSP's. Thank you for this! I will be trying it with my Gopro hopefully soon.

Well I was trying out the Droneviewer with an Evo video. I don't get any telemetry at all. Perhaps I am doing something wrong? Going to try with the Phantom next.
1569253381247.png

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain