Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone at Newark Aitport?

That's funny! And, oops! I see I can't spell AIRPORT correctly (in the post title)! Darn senile, ol' fingers!

In Philidelphia it is pronounced "Aitport"... "Betta not have no Droneses messing wit our aitports..." Straight Philly talk right there... And yes... They also pluaralize already pluralized words...

Reactions: macoman and Ansia
In Philidelphia it is pronounced "Aitport"... "Betta not have no Droneses messing wit our aitports..." Straight Philly talk right there... And yes... They also pluaralize already pluralized words...

You know, you're right! I'm originally from PA and my relatives there do say some funny stuff. Cracks me up at times. Mom gets perturbed when I correct her grammar!

What part of Philadelphia? I live here as well.

That's f****** hilarious!!!! BTW, thanks for making me spew my drink all over the place LOL
"Spew my drink" humor is the best kind. Until you have to clean it off a cluttered desk and keyboard. Lol... I was laughing pretty good but then I read the "spew my drink" and I lost it. Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of Dr. Pepper right then... Whew! LOL

Last night I listened to the cockpit recording from the pilot who reported seeing the drone. He stated he was descending @ 250 mph and spotted it at a quarter mile away flying @ 3500 ft. The co-pilot didn't see it.

Me thinks the pilot had something to do or somewhere to go and didn't want to fly the rest of the day. Probably was jealous and went home to fly his LOL

Reactions: UnRanged and Ansia
You know, you're right! I'm originally from PA and my relatives there do say some funny stuff. Cracks me up at times. Mom gets perturbed when I correct her grammar!

I'm from Delaware. I got so bored not having an accent I started talking like I was from Boston. I realized something... You can say the craziest things with a Boston accent, and people don't even blink.
What part of Philadelphia? I live here as well.

I'm in Delaware. But I was around a Cottman Avenue family for a period... Got some Dundalk family to... Peoples always asking me's if I knows where they can get a good cheesteak, and I tells em.. You betcha hon! Lol

I'm from Delaware. I got so bored not having an accent I started talking like I was from Boston. I realized something... You can say the craziest things with a Boston accent, and people don't even blink.

I'm in Delaware. But I was around a Cottman Avenue family for a period... Got some Dundalk family to... Peoples always asking me's if I knows where they can get a good cheesteak, and I tells em.. You betcha hon! Lol
Let me know when you get back to Philly. Maybe we can meet to fly. I am close to cottman Ave.

Last night I listened to the cockpit recording from the pilot who reported seeing the drone. He stated he was descending @ 250 mph and spotted it at a quarter mile away flying @ 3500 ft. The co-pilot didn't see it.

Me thinks the pilot had something to do or somewhere to go and didn't want to fly the rest of the day. Probably was jealous and went home to fly his LOL
Hard to believe that a commercial bought UAV can reach 3500 AGL , large enough to be seen at 250 mph, enough battery left to return home and fight turbulence . SHOW ME THE BEEF EVIDENCE UNTIL ITS JUST A CONSPIRACY

I think when it all boils down to it, they are going to believe the commercial pilot's word over trying to prove any evidence most likely.

I was thinking along the lines of what dondi said with the performance of the said drone.

I can definitely see that something needs to be done to control the drone flights near airports. I'm a sport aviator myself and it is very much a safety concern. But it's like everything else. The criminal won't ever be legal in the beginning so new laws or banning drones all together will not stop it.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
I think when it all boils down to it, they are going to believe the commercial pilot's word over trying to prove any evidence most likely.

I was thinking along the lines of what dondi said with the performance of the said drone.

I can definitely see that something needs to be done to control the drone flights near airports. I'm a sport aviator myself and it is very much a safety concern. But it's like everything else. The criminal won't ever be legal in the beginning so new laws or banning drones all together will not stop it.
We could always ban planes and go back to the good ol times of the shipping era. :p

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58