Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Done at last.

rkyleh

Reaction score
This is what has keep me close to the house for the last month. It is finally done now maybe I can sneak out and find a place to fly.

Reactions: Lazaro68
Glad you are done, looking forward to seeing more of your great videos.
So I have to ask what is with the cement block wall.....is that part of Trumps wall? We Canadians like to understand the Wall. I grew up watching Pink Floyd's “Another Brick in the Wall” so I am curious LOL My medication is kicking in don't you know because i am just another brick in the wall :)

Reactions: KentA
This is what has keep me close to the house for the last month. It is finally done now maybe I can sneak out and find a place to fly.
Nice work - enjoy it - and make sure you keep it watered——-I like your mountains off in the distance - looks like some nice scenery.

Glad you are done, looking forward to seeing more of your great videos.
So I have to ask what is with the cement block wall.....is that part of Trumps wall? We Canadians like to understand the Wall. I grew up watching Pink Floyd's “Another Brick in the Wall” so I am curious LOL My medication is kicking in don't you know because i am just another brick in the wall :)
Some think it is to keep the rif raf out and others think it is to keep the inmates in. Just depends on your point of view.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58