Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Does evo have built in mic?

Jacoatrde20

Reaction score
All my video comes out with no sound. I already checked off mic and camera in app permission

Tufargon

Reaction score
There is no mic. All you would hear is props. If you want to record audio you could do it with your phone or tablet.

CraigCam

Reaction score
Man that’s good. Loved those pauses and great job making it believable. I like that they put a clearly distorting waveform on the computer in the background. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia

SnagsWolf

Reaction score
My Syma X8 has a microphone, and it's pretty much the most useless thing ever. The only sound it ever picks up is the noise from the props. You can't even hover near someone and pick up their voice, since the props are too loud. Had to replace the noise with music when editing the videos.

G_G

Reaction score
My Syma X8 has a microphone, and it's pretty much the most useless thing ever. The only sound it ever picks up is the noise from the props. You can't even hover near someone and pick up their voice, since the props are too loud. Had to replace the noise with music when editing the videos.
At least you have a choice of using it or not. I got spoiled by the Syma, too! There are times when the prop sound adds to the authenticity of the flight, especially during takeoff and landing.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coolerman