Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does anyone know how to contact Autel Tech Support?

Bex

Reaction score
I've tried emailing [email protected], but haven't heard anything back yet, and can't find any other way to contact them. I'm in the UK btw.

I reinstalled my AutelSky app to see if it would help push the latest update it seemed to have trouble downloading.

Unfortunately I couldn't remember the login in info for when I signed up with the app in March to log back in, I went through the password recovery process, put my name and email, but the account it says it's emailing recovery info to that matches that information is isa********[email protected] is not an email I signed up with, or have any association with.

Why is someone else's email associated with my account, and how do I complete my password recovery if they are receiving the recovery emails?

:-?
Bex

I have been trying to get in touch with support since May 18 - however without success I have received a support number # 240404 but have still not been contacted.
From Denmark you can not call their support phone number, you just get the message that this number is not in use.

Since I have an important task, I have been forced to buy a new drone. "DJI mavic 3"

I've tried emailing [email protected], but haven't heard anything back yet, and can't find any other way to contact them. I'm in the UK btw.

I reinstalled my AutelSky app to see if it would help push the latest update it seemed to have trouble downloading.

Unfortunately I couldn't remember the login in info for when I signed up with the app in March to log back in, I went through the password recovery process, put my name and email, but the account it says it's emailing recovery info to that matches that information is isa********[email protected] is not an email I signed up with, or have any association with.

Why is someone else's email associated with my account, and how do I complete my password recovery if they are receiving the recovery emails?

:-?
Bex
Have you solved the problem now? I tried to contact this email and got a quick response: [email protected]. You can ask them to help you reset

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials