Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Do any Evo guys have an X-Star too?

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
If so, how does it compare to the Evo and does anyone know how it stands up against the Phantom series? I just noticed Autel has them on closeout at a pretty serious discount for the bundles...
Closeout

Very tempting...

Nevermind, it looks like they're all sold out. That part is printed in almost invisible text on my screen.

I have both xstar and evo.Xstar is a great flyer,has great video but not too good for range ! I like the way the xstar banks into the turns whereas the evo just seems to slide through !Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than my preference ! The EVO is rock steady during hover and the xstar tends to move around a lot like a foot up and down and about a foot forwards.back and side to side ! Not noticeable when at 50+ feet but hovering at 5ft and the video is moving around lots ! EVO is quieter than Xstar. EVO is much easier to transport. Not sure about durability on the EVO but the xstar has survived several operator error crashes and is still going strong !50-50 but leaning towards the EVO for convenience and range ! Have only about 8 flights on the EVO so things could change ! Oh.Horizon tilt on the EVO and none on the xstar !

I have both xstar and evo.Xstar is a great flyer,has great video but not too good for range ! I like the way the xstar banks into the turns whereas the evo just seems to slide through !Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than my preference ! The EVO is rock steady during hover and the xstar tends to move around a lot like a foot up and down and about a foot forwards.back and side to side ! Not noticeable when at 50+ feet but hovering at 5ft and the video is moving around lots ! EVO is quieter than Xstar. EVO is much easier to transport. Not sure about durability on the EVO but the xstar has survived several operator error crashes and is still going strong !50-50 but leaning towards the EVO for convenience and range ! Have only about 8 flights on the EVO so things could change ! Oh.Horizon tilt on the EVO and none on the xstar !
The latest firmware for the Evo may have fixed the horizon tilted issue.... @Ansia tested it and appear to be working with no tilt.

Reactions: Ansia
If so, how does it compare to the Evo and does anyone know how it stands up against the Phantom series? I just noticed Autel has them on closeout at a pretty serious discount for the bundles...
Closeout

Very tempting...
I have the XSP for sale.Has 20 flights on it. No crashes,.Extra battery.Etra props.Carrying case.
I live in Little Rock, Ar.I don't have a 107, so I'm very limited to where I can fly.
Asking $500.

I have the XSP for sale.Has 20 flights on it. No crashes,.Extra battery.Etra props.Carrying case.
I live in Little Rock, Ar.I don't have a 107, so I'm very limited to where I can fly.
Asking $500.
Thanks for the offer but I'm not actively looking for one, I was just thinking it was tempting at the price for that combo for a new one.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg