Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dislodged Antenna enna

Wghayek

Reaction score
AF238DFF-57BE-45F7-94BC-491BB6E5DC2E.jpeg
How do I fix this? After connecting the Lifthor bracket for my iPad, the antenna did not collapse. I snapped the right side off. Work still connected though.

Try wiggling it back in, carefully though.

if that doesn’t work, go on line google Evo 2 controller mod. View a video and follow the steps of disassembling the controller, very simple to do but watch a video first.

Good luck

Try wiggling it back in, carefully though.

if that doesn’t work, go on line google Evo 2 controller mod. View a video and follow the steps of disassembling the controller, very simple to do but watch a video first.

Good luck
I googled what you recommended and nothing offered

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Problem is, I installed a Lifthor bracket for my iPad. Is there a work around?

Try here, its for an Evo 1 controller but same assembly. Hope the link works- good luck.

Thanks Pepper! I’d like to install that antenna but I installed a Lifthor bracket for my iPad. I’ll be sending back to Autel to repair.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Problem is, I installed a Lifthor bracket for my iPad. Is there a work around?
I too have the LifThor which I like a lot! If you continue using the original antennas (which I don't recommend) fold them vertical & slightly behind the LifThor.

Thanks Pepper! I’d like to install that antenna but I installed a Lifthor bracket for my iPad. I’ll be sending back to Autel to repair.
I understand, can be a hassle and do what is easiest/safest for you.

I don’t remember how to remove those stock antennas, if memory serves me right after splitting the case think I had to slightly twist them while pulling. This will probably be the same mounting them back in only reverse twist slight pressure forward?

Good luck!

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
So did you replace the original ? If so, with what!
Something along this line. there are many options available. I have tried different antennas with varied results.

Anything along this line is better than the originals.
Just be real careful opening the controller knowing you will be voiding the warranty, if still in place.

This video will give you a good idea what's involved. Slow & Meticulous!

Reactions: G_G
I understand, can be a hassle and do what is easiest/safest for you.

I don’t remember how to remove those stock antennas, if memory serves me right after splitting the case think I had to slightly twist them while pulling. This will probably be the same mounting them back in only reverse twist slight pressure forward?

Good luck!
They have a little lip that snaps into the hole on the inside of controller. When I did my 4hawks I took a pair of needle nose pliers and pinched the end on the inside and rotated as I pulled from the outside and they popped right out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d