Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Disabling Evo 2 Dual 640T start up beeps

Hootiewho

Reaction score
I have been using my Evo 2 Dual 640T while culling feral hogs. Is there any way to disable the ascending tone chime when the drone is turned on? I do have a smart controller that I use as well if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DocFlyboy89
I have been using my Evo 2 Dual 640T while culling feral hogs. Is there any way to disable the ascending tone chime when the drone is turned on? I do have a smart controller that I use as well if that matters.

Thanks in advance.
I don’t have any advice even though I have the exact same rig in the Enterprise version. Indeed when I am evaluating my property and use my rig to evaluate the various predators and scavengers that are roaming my fairly large rural property doing all sorts of damage (coyotes, raccoons etc.) when I takeoff, that opening set of ringtones is not the best way for covert animal control measures not to mention security/surveillance/etc. I was going to say “you would think they would know that“ as far as the developers, but then again……

Reactions: Hootiewho
I don’t have any advice even though I have the exact same rig in the Enterprise version. Indeed when I am evaluating my property and use my rig to evaluate the various predators and scavengers that are roaming my fairly large rural property doing all sorts of damage (coyotes, raccoons etc.) when I takeoff, that opening set of ringtones is not the best way for covert animal control measures not to mention security/surveillance/etc. I was going to say “you would think they would know that“ as far as the developers, but then again……

@Hootiewho I know exactly what your talking about. I want to rip out that speaker and 4 LED s but I haven't had the time to do a disassembly just for that.

The speaker in the rc was easy to get out, did that when I installed quick connect ant for my alien mod,
the drone has 4 speakers, sealed under or inside the motors. I tested the led markers and they dont have the speaker in them. Not going to pull apart the motor and rip out the speaker and risk a motor failing in the sky. I just put black duct tape over each marker but just a little light coming out on top and bottom is perfect for doing a crit recovery (the new norm) in complete darkness. My last crit recovery was a total flight time of 1min and 04sec. Out of habbit i always turn off markers and o/a and set her to ludacris. My GPS tracker was back home too so i would have had to go back home and get it to ping and start tracking but i was able to turn on my markers which saved me a trip. I was excepting to see my markers right away. but i couldn't see nothing until i got near the barbed wire. Markers suck but they will save you one day like they did me. I'm keeping mine on with 1 strip of black duct. Not touching the speakers but atleast I can go to sleep now knowing where they are hidden.

What's in the video?

(Biggest coyote I've ever shot)

The shot: knocked him off his feet, but he get got up almost instantly, which means he'll either be dead in 6 secs or he'll survive and get away.

The Drone footage: take off and force land. Glad it wasn't over the creek with trees. Was able to land it near the barbed wire fence so I had reference point to go off of.

Cell phone footage: picking up the drone.

2nd video: Two weeks later he came back to the deadpile at 11pm @ 15 degree temp. My evo 2 gimbal locks up at exactly 17 degrees, and this night the low is 7 degrees. I left and got to my blind at 10pm to setup my flir breach mounted outside my blind and hooked up to my tablet. My arlo cell is on the pile so I got to lay down and nap and turn my phone on vibrate and wait for the trigger. Around 10:20 pm he trigger thr dead pile cam. Wind was blowing 35mph from the north with negative windchill. This time I finally dropped him. But unfortunately I couldn't mount him because I shot his tail off when i tried to find him with my drone but crit happend.. I made a video about hunting him. He was biggest I've ever seen and the hardest one to get. (Been down the block and back)

Also my coyote hunting channel was terminated by YouTube..

(Apparently sharing footage of shooting coyotes is against community guidelines, BUT any footage of Russian soldiers being blown up and piled up on the streets is OK!)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58