Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Difficulty adjusting max altitude

Tiger64

Reaction score
Hi. I have an evo 2 pro with latest firmware.
I fly at a club field in New Zealand, with clearance to 1000 ft.
When i try to adjust the max altitude in the app it gives me a large warning that faa has max altitude of 400 feet all through the USA.
I cant clear it from screen and new height is not accepted if i back out using back bar on phone.
Any help appreciated

Reactions: Sjs
Hi. I have an evo 2 pro with latest firmware.
I fly at a club field in New Zealand, with clearance to 1000 ft.
When i try to adjust the max altitude in the app it gives me a large warning that faa has max altitude of 400 feet all through the USA.
I cant clear it from screen and new height is not accepted if i back out using back bar on phone.
Any help appreciated
Have you tried to switch from meters to feet then select the one you want?? No idea on this.

Think i have it sorted.
It seems there is an issue with my phone (samsung A70)not giving me whole picture. I have attached screenshot of what i had. It wouldnt scroll on my phone.
Connected to a friends phone and he had an option to accept responsibility . Clicked yes , cycled power on evo and setting worked when i put my phone back on controller.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-053748_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-053748_Autel Explorer.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 13
Go to settings on your iPhone and adjust the text size to a step smaller and see if that fixes your issue on your iPhone. I had that issue a time ago with the DJI Go4 Application while flying my M2P. Did that and it fixed the issue and fit everything back into the frame.

Go to settings on your iPhone and adjust the text size to a step smaller and see if that fixes your issue on your iPhone. I had that issue a time ago with the DJI Go4 Application while flying my M2P. Did that and it fixed the issue and fit everything back into the frame.
And I never thought of that one - adding that to the manual! lol.

Reactions: Cicero24
Perfect fix! Ya baby, thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy