Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Diamond back rattlesnake found by drone

Video proof that men get bigger without ever growing up... Lol. Next video is poking dead things with sticks. If I lived near Rattlers or Grizzlies I'd get bit twice a year trying to make a friend.

LOL, I love most animals, but the rattlers I see near my yard in AZ don’t make me want to pet them — or go anywhere near them. A coyote? Yea, I tried to get closer but at 20’, it backed-off...

Reactions: UnRanged
LOL, I love most animals, but the rattlers I see near my yard in AZ don’t make me want to pet them — or go anywhere near them. A coyote? Yea, I tried to get closer but at 20’, it backed-off...

I was helping a guy load wood in Ypsilanti Michigan in the winter, in the snow... As it turns out that when you pull a very cold snake out of a warm pocket to scare people with after you are done working..... It really does scare them, especially when that snake is a 2 foot long Timber Rattler that hasn't used his venom in a few months...
I picked it up from under the wood pile... I thought it was a Woodpile snake... That's what I would have called it. Cute little guy... Never saw one before.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I was helping a guy load wood in Ypsilanti Michigan in the winter, in the snow... As it turns out that when you pull a very cold snake out of a warm pocket to scare people with after you are done working..... It really does scare them, especially when that snake is a 2 foot long Timber Rattler that hasn't used his venom in a few months...
I picked it up from under the wood pile... I thought it was a Woodpile snake... That's what I would have called it. Cute little guy... Never saw one before.
Wow...Never even heard of one. Glad we have no trees or woodpiles in AZ, a 2’ rattler must be harder to spot than a 4’ copperhead!

Wow...Never even heard of one. Glad we have no trees or woodpiles in AZ, a 2’ rattler must be harder to spot than a 4’ copperhead!

I have property in West Virginia and supposedly they are up there too...Never saw one there in all the summers I've been there. Seen plenty of Copperheads... Smelled plenty more.

I had to put a 36”H — 1/4” galvanized snake proof fence all along backyard fence & front patio, since I back-up to a big wash full of critters. Gotta bury 6” deep. It took a week & $500. Never seen a snake inside since, but outside—they’re frickin’ everywhere!
8BF9B2A2-5CD8-453A-9FE6-0B2AB53B212E.jpeg

Last edited:
I had to put a 36”H — 1/4” galvanized snake proof fence all along backyard fence & front patio, since I back-up to a big wash full of critters. Gotta bury 6” deep. It took a week & $500. Never seen a snake inside since, but outside—they’re frickin’ everywhere!
View attachment 3144

I'll bet your mice love you! lol..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg