Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Data cables

Fly-a-holic

Reaction score
I'm sure it has been discussed here before but my search came up empty.
I'll be getting an XSP soon and I will need a cable for my phone which is a USB-C. I've seen the ones with 90 degree ends that look neat but I'm unsure about them working due to clearance problems. Then you have data transfer speed to contend with. Looks like a ton of 1ft cables on Amazon to choose from.

What cables have you used? What are your opinions and experiences?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
That company reminds me of monoprice.com. Their cables are top quality. All my home theater cables come from them.
Yes indeed, monoprice.com is another good source for cables. Folks I’ve worked with tell me pros use Cable Matters more than anyone else. I’ve used both, and can barely tell the difference — maybe CM’s cables are beefier, but they cost more too...

Reactions: Ansia
Although they look great, I'm thinking a thick braided cable would put more stress at the connection. Especially a 1ft cable. I need an OEM type cable that's good quality. I still haven't checked the sites yet. I'm working tonight.

This is what I used for my XSP. I know it's not usb C. It worked peferctly so that it would not stick straight out the back so I could put my remote down without kinking it. It would also plug either direction. The end that hooked up to the phone was also at the correct angle as to not put pressure anywhere. The length could not have been better either.
Reversible Left Right Angled 90D USB 2.0 Male to Right A Micro USB 5P Male Cable | eBay

Thanks everyone! I like to hear actual experiences from people. Still deciding.... LoL

I use cables from USBFIREWIRE.COM, they have every possible angle & length you need for micro usb, if you need a C cable or lightning cable, i'm not sure what they have in that area, vey high quality cables though.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58