Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Damaged Battery , Kudo's to Autel

Kelse

Reaction score
I had a battery issue after take off. I received a message on my screen saying damaged battery. Drone rose up to 98' then landed. This battery had only been used 11 times as it was more of a third backup battery. I was still in my warranty period from purchasing the Evo 1. I called Autel, tech suggested i do another full charge on the battery and try again. I ultimately tried 3 times with the same results. Got back with Autel, sent battery information screenshots and a few days later had a new battery on the way at no charge.

I am pleased with Autel's service and timely replacement. Thanks Autel

I had a battery issue after take off. I received a message on my screen saying damaged battery. Drone rose up to 98' then landed. This battery had only been used 11 times as it was more of a third backup battery. I was still in my warranty period from purchasing the Evo 1. I called Autel, tech suggested i do another full charge on the battery and try again. I ultimately tried 3 times with the same results. Got back with Autel, sent battery information screenshots and a few days later had a new battery on the way at no charge.

I am pleased with Autel's service and timely replacement. Thanks Autel
They will replace them 1 yr from date of purchase. People need to realize that batteries are expendables. They are for all drones, cameras, etc. Drones are different in that they are high current type, so they don't last much more than 18 mos before starting to wear. All drone mfg's have these situations. LiPos fail whether used heavy, or seldom. Time/heat are the battery composition killers.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials