Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Crystalsky question

macoman

I bought an Evo bundle. I already have Mavic Pro Platinum. But I read somewhere in the internet that the DJI crystalsky works on Autel's drones. It's this true?

I've created an apk of the explorer app and loaded it on the crystalsky. It works, but the app does not generate a map there

but the app does not generate a map there
Autel Explorer accesses Google Maps and you will need Google Maps on the CS in order to create offline maps. Others have reported problems creating a Google account on the CS even with Google Maps installed. I am still looking for a solution to this problem.

The problem seems to be due to dji not allowing any 3rd party paid apps on the CS. In order to get Litchi to work when downloaded from Google Play Store, the following four files needed to be side-loaded first. However, apparently Litchi is now available from Amazon as a paid app and these files are no longer needed to get Litchi to work so, maybe these are no longer needed for Google Maps to work either. If Google Maps won't run on the CS when downloaded from Google Play Store, perhaps it will work when side-loaded with these files.

Google Play services_v14.7.99 (040308-223214910)_apkpure.com.apk
Play Services Info_v1.2_apkpure.com.apk
Google Play Store_v13.1.32-all [0] [PR] 227779152_apkpure.com.apk
Maps Navigate Explore_v10.7.1_apkpure.com.apk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald W.