Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sold - Crystal Sky, LiftThor mount, Evo II Controller bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

drrags

Reaction score
As time went on, I found that I do most of my flying with just the controller as I travel trails in my Jeep. The Crystal Sky setup was just taking up too much room and I tended to just leave it in the case. Now that I'm newly retired, I'm also finding that I need to be careful with my finances, which I have not been, really. So, my CS setup has to go.

The Crystal Sky has the Explorer app from about 6 months ago (you can install whatever version you want though) and comes with two batteries and charger. As is typical, "Google Play Services has Stopped" pops up once in awhile - just dismiss it, but otherwise, Explorer works great as does Google Maps. I have a screen protector installed. It is the 7", 2000 nit model. Like new.

LIftThor tablet mount, also like new.

Evo II controller, also like new. This is my 2nd/spare controller and didn't get much use anyway.

This is a complete setup; just pair to your Evo II and fly it.

$1,000 shipped in the continental United States. Since it has LiON batteries, I think UPS will only ship it via Ground. I accept only PayPal. I'll use the business method and not Friends and Family, to protect us both.

I have no desire to break it up. If you are in the Reno, NV area, you're welcome to come by and inspect and even try it out on your own Evo II. I'll knock off $50 for local pickup. PM me for my phone number.

I know someone will ask, so - to pair, just press the little green LED button on the right side of the drone until it rapidly flashes, then, on the controller, press and hold HOME and Power at the same time. It'll look for the drone and connect - simple as that. You can switch between one controller and another as many times as you like, it won't get tired of that.

Attachments

• IMG_4324.jpeg
    IMG_4324.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4326.jpeg
    IMG_4326.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4329.jpeg
    IMG_4329.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4330.jpeg
    IMG_4330.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4331.jpeg
    IMG_4331.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4333.jpeg
    IMG_4333.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4334.jpeg
    IMG_4334.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 38
As time went on, I found that I do most of my flying with just the controller as I travel trails in my Jeep. The Crystal Sky setup was just taking up too much room and I tended to just leave it in the case. Now that I'm newly retired, I'm also finding that I need to be careful with my finances, which I have not been, really. So, my CS setup has to go.

The Crystal Sky has the Explorer app from about 6 months ago (you can install whatever version you want though) and comes with two batteries and charger. As is typical, "Google Play Services has Stopped" pops up once in awhile - just dismiss it, but otherwise, Explorer works great as does Google Maps. I have a screen protector installed. It is the 7", 2000 nit model. Like new.

LIftThor tablet mount, also like new.

Evo II controller, also like new. This is my 2nd/spare controller and didn't get much use anyway.

This is a complete setup; just pair to your Evo II and fly it.

$1,000 shipped in the continental United States. Since it has LiON batteries, I think UPS will only ship it via Ground. I accept only PayPal. I'll use the business method and not Friends and Family, to protect us both.

I have no desire to break it up. If you are in the Reno, NV area, you're welcome to come by and inspect and even try it out on your own Evo II. I'll knock off $50 for local pickup. PM me for my phone number.

I know someone will ask, so - to pair, just press the little green LED button on the right side of the drone until it rapidly flashes, then, on the controller, press and hold HOME and Power at the same time. It'll look for the drone and connect - simple as that. You can switch between one controller and another as many times as you like, it won't get tired of that.
If you do decide to break it up, Id be interested in the lifthor mount.

Apparently the market is speaking. I'll go $800 for the package.

As far as breaking it up goes, I guess we'll see. If someone is interested in the Crystal Sky, first, then I'll break it up.

Apparently the market is speaking. I'll go $800 for the package.

As far as breaking it up goes, I guess we'll see. If someone is interested in the Crystal Sky, first, then I'll break it up.
If these items are still available, I'm interested in the CS but I'd like to know how old it is please? And, when you say it's the 7", do you mean it's the 7.85" screen? Thank you!

Still available. It is the

DJI CP.BX.000224 CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra-Bright Drone Monitor​

I bought it July 3rd 2020 brand new for $1,099.
IMG_4537.JPG

IMG_4538.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

If it's still available, would you take $500 for it plus the mount? I'm not interested in the RC.
I can pay you thru Zelle, Venmo, PayPal if you accept.

Are you willing to accept my top offer of $550 for the CS and mount if these are still available? It's the best I can honestly do. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I've had several offers at $550, and I appreciate your offer, too, but I can't quite go that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials