Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connecting to device.

rayson young

Reaction score
Just got my evo back from autel. Hard landing . Had to have arm and body pieces replaced. Anyway I can't get my remote to lair with my phone now. It's the xmsamw phone but I am using the USB to micro USB instead of the micro to micro.,I has been misplaced fir now now . I did have to te ind the remote and aircraft after receiving it back from autel. E mailed autel with situation and was told to make sure USB cord is the right type to transfer data. Did that and still nothing. Rhe remote has also quit making sounds but other than that it works fine. I have install2d the 4 hawks range extender . It was installed several months ago. Can someone help wiTh this issue.

Have you managed to make your phone work after you installed the range extender? Perhaps you left one of the connectors inside loose.

I have. I used the phone for several months after installing the range extender with no problems. I thought about opening the remote back up being the warranty is voided now to check. Any insight on what I should look for that might have came loose. Would a loose connector on the range extender cause this?

I have. I used the phone for several months after installing the range extender with no problems. I thought about opening the remote back up being the warranty is voided now to check. Any insight on what I should look for that might have came loose. Would a loose connector on the range extender cause this?
The 2 connectors that you have to unplug before opening the controller. One of those is the one for the USB ports. Verify that they are correctly seated in their place. Perhaps one of them come lose at some point. If that doesn't fix it, replace the cable again or try another phone and see if it works.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller