Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Complaints and compensation

Jirka

Reaction score
I would like to ask about your opinions or experiences with the replacement of the drone (Nano+) after a recognized claim (crash not at fault). In the event of the first accident, I received a complete bundle in the original packaging + a new Autel Care certificate with an extended validity period.
In the second case, I received only the drone, the controller and the battery, i.e. the items involved in the accident. Now, when checking the validity of Autel Care, I found out that the validity returned to the validity date of the original drone and it was because the serial number is the same as that of the drone that crashed first. I don't know what to think about it. Additionally, 12 charging cycles are indicated for the returned battery, while 4 and 1 cycles are indicated for the remaining two left at home. For the fact that I had the drone at home for a week and flew with it twice, it is significantly a lot.

1 replacenent.png2 replacement.png

It's pretty much standard that any warranty only extends to the period from first purchase date and isn't renewed with any replacement.

Reactions: lifeisfun
It's pretty much standard that any warranty only extends to the period from first purchase date and isn't renewed with any replacement.
And that you can get refurbished/like new parts not new
My Skydio crashed twice, once I got new drone since there was no stock but second crash I got refurbished bird.

I have a 4 month old drone that crashed due to an obstacle avoidance malfunction. Autel wont stand behind it nor will they send repair parts. I have contacted the attorney general as well with my dispute. All of us need to put some major pressure on the Autel company to stand behind their products. At the very least they should make repair parts available as well as a parts list for each and every model they sell. I will post at a later date with the information from the BBB.

I have a 4 month old drone that crashed due to an obstacle avoidance malfunction. Autel wont stand behind it nor will they send repair parts. I have contacted the attorney general as well with my dispute. All of us need to put some major pressure on the Autel company to stand behind their products. At the very least they should make repair parts available as well as a parts list for each and every model they sell. I will post at a later date with the information from the BBB.
So? How did it workout for you?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles