Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Colour issues

John_stef

Reaction score
Dear all,

After much research I decided to get the Autel evo 2 pro.

I would like your help if it's possible.

I took some test photos today (raw photos / log), but when I open them in the lightroom the settings are not at zero as was with the mavic air I had.
Especially with white balance whether I have it in the auto or not, I have a big problem.

I am sending you two screenshots to see what exactly I mean.

I tried some settings but I can not find a solution. I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Could you please tell me how to take manual photos, without affecting the tint and whire ballance and the other settings?

Thank you in advance,
John

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_110025_886.jpg
    IMG_20210509_110025_886.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210509_110023_222.jpg
    IMG_20210509_110023_222.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 25
Dear all,

I took some test photos today (raw photos / log), but when I open them in the lightroom the settings are not at zero as was with the mavic air I had.
Especially with white balance whether I have it in the auto or not, I have a big problem.

I tried some settings but I can not find a solution. I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Could you please tell me how to take manual photos, without affecting the tint and whire ballance and the other settings?

Thank you in advance,
John

It seems to me that you have some kind of import preset applied or a preset applied within LR. I would check my import preset settings. It is definitely not the RAW files it is something that you have set in LR. When I import to LR nothing is applied until I apply a preset or start changing the settings. You can also hit the Reset button within the edit panel to reset all of the settings in LR that were applied to the image so that you can then start editing the image with all settings set to 0.

It seems to me that you have some kind of import preset applied or a preset applied within LR. I would check my import preset settings. It is definitely not the RAW files it is something that you have set in LR. When I import to LR nothing is applied until I apply a preset or start changing the settings. You can also hit the Reset button within the edit panel to reset all of the settings in LR that were applied to the image so that you can then start editing the image with all settings set to 0.
Thank you so much for your reply! I’ll check it hoping my problem to be solved! ??

Dear all,

Thank you in advance,
John
John,
I'm having the same issue and noticed that your color profile is XT705. When I compare this to other normal photos I shoot in RAW, I get a simple Color profile with my P4P RAW files or Adobe Color when using my Sony camera. What have you discovered?
Thanks,
Tim

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga